Oh no, the times I thought about her lips.

She laughed, "No! Of course not! I'm just kidding. Angels can't do that."

I let out a deep breath and I squinted my eyes on her, "Ahh youuu!"

She just laughed again. Her magical laugh that lights up my whole world, which made me forgot that I just had a heart-attack.

Wtf. Even her laugh is addicting.

The motorcycle behind us went to our side and started shouting nonsense.

Sophie rolled her window down and shouted, "Sorry!"

The motorcycle rider immediately stopped shouting. She stared at Sophie for a second then he zoomed away.

"What magical power is that?" I scoffed as I started to drive again.

"It's not magic. It's called positivity. Smiling is contagious, so you should keep smiling even if the world is angry."

Right. Who else won't be happy if they saw that perfect smile of yours?

"That's why you're unique," I muttered.

She grinned, "So what's on your mind that you got afraid when you thought I knew?"

"I was actually thinking about how beautiful you are," I confidently said, flashing her my gummy smile.

I saw pink tints on her cheeks then she looked down. "I'm not," she murmured.

I stopped the car because we already arrived at their house.

I turned to her and tilted her chin up to look at me, "Always remember. You're always will be the most beautiful girl in my eyes."

Then, I pet her head like a little puppy.

-

She said she baked a cake with her grandma yesterday and asked me if I wanted to taste it.

I'm not really into sweets but who am I to decline a great offer?

She led me to their living room and I saw a familiar face sitting on the sofa.

"Hi Jophiel!" He joyfully greeted her then his reaction suddenly changed when his eyes fell on me, "Yoongi

"Hi Jophiel!" He joyfully greeted her then his reaction suddenly changed when his eyes fell on me, "Yoongi."

I scoffed, "You know me, but I don't know you."

He shook his head, "Too confident aren't we? I'm Zach."

My gaze darkened. He's that guy Sophie spent time with.