Graduation

Izuku's POV
It's been a dozen long hard months and finally I have been given the go ahead to graduate school 5 months before everyone else.Including me there are 4 others that are able to graduate early.I feel nervousness wash over me as my name is called to get my many awards for being an early graduate.I swallowed nervously as I walked up to principal Nezu and looked at his proud face before looking at all the proud faces including Shoto who had a more joyful look than proud.I smiled at them before giving my thanks and sitting back down.After about an hour of this the ceremony was done and everyone congratulated me on my early graduation.I smiled at my mother who was crying her eyes out in joy.I felt my own joyful tears spill out hesitantly.After sharing some happy tears and pictures that could remind us of this day.After about 30 minutes of celebrating with my mom I glanced over toward Shoto who had a lust filled glance toward me.I blushed before looking back over to my mom who was talking to some other parents.

"Hey mom uh I have to do something real quick, I'll meet you at home, okay?"I asked nervously with a smile.

"Okay honey, see you at home,"she said before continuing talking to the other parent with a smile spreading from her lips.

I walked over to Shoto before stopping and seeing his gesture to head to the side of the school.I walked over to the side of the school feeling arms push me back to the wall before kissing me, immediately realizing it was Shoto.I kissed him back lust washing over me as I wrapped my arms around his neck my fingers diving through his slick hair that tickled my nose slightly.I snapped my attention to a snapping sound that made me jump slightly but not pull away from the kiss.I opened my eyes to look toward the noise were I saw...Uraraka.I pulled away as my eyes widened feeling my heart race as I saw her expression shocked before running away.

"You should go after her..."Shoto said making me look at him for a second before nodding and running after her.I saw her and grabbed her wrist to see tears falling of her cheeks.

"Ahh Uraraka I-,"I stoped as I looked down not knowing what to say, I tried to think of what to say I saw that Uraraka was trying to pull away.

"I love you,"I heard her voice say in a whisper making my eyes wide at what she said.

"What?"I asked with disbelief washing over me

"I know your gay and your with Todoroki sensei...and...and that you don't have THOSE feelings for me...but..."she started to say as I stared at her dumbstruck as she sobbed at the reality of the situation."...I just wanted to tell you how I feel in case you'd want to reconsider but after seeing you kiss Todoroki-sensei...I..."she started to say but stopped as she sobbed.

"I-I know how it feels to be shattered by reality...and I'm sorry I can't accept your feelings Uraraka...I've fallen for Shoto and I can't lose him...not ever...I'm sorry,"I explain my heart tug at my mention of Shoto."But I know when you find someone you'll feel better...J know I have..."I said before smiling at her, her rosy cheeks puffed because of all the tears.

"Thank you and congratulations on graduating I know you earned it, Midoriya,"she said making me wince as she called me by my surname that she usually didn't do.I smiled and turned on my heel and waved at her with a smile before walking back toward Shoto who was chuckling when I walked over to him.

"Why are you laughing?"I asked as I leaned on the wall.

"Oh well I heard a little lamb say 'I've fallen for Shoto and I can't lose him,"he said mocking what I said to Uraraka making me blush in embarrassment as I covered my face with my hands.

"You heard us..?"I asked embarrassment shinning in my words.

"Haha ya some of you were saying and now I know that you'll be a little loyal pup,"he said before chuckling softly.

"Stop laughing at me,"I said as I leaned on the wall harder at the cute embarrassment.Before I could react Shoto kissed me once he finished his laughing fit.I moaned in the kiss as he rubbed his hand against my crotch.I pulled away with a small pant as I looked at him lust pouring out of my eyes as I looked at his already hard cock.

"Let's go to my place,"Shoto said as he dragged me with him before pushing me into his car that had a white coating.He went to the drivers side and started the car his member pushing hard against his pants making me shiver in expected pleasure.After about 10 minutes we stopped at a small 2 level home.I rushed out the door with Shoto who kissed me hungrily as he pulled me toward the door.He twisted to the key with a quick rustling of the keys before opening the door and pulled me in by the tie.He pulled my tie lose as he kissed me his leg in between my legs making me moan."Fuck,"he said as he looked at me hungrily."Sorry I can't hold back..."he said before ripping my clothes off leaving my boxers on.He kissed me harshly as I took off his clothes as he rubbed my waist.

"I want you so bad Sho~"I moaned out as I pulled his shirt up and pulled his pants off.As a response he pulled my boxers down revealing my hard dick that had precum sliding down my tip.I shivered at the cold air as he spun me to the wall as he slid his boxers off.He slammed his dick in my tight ass making me scream at the sharp pain.

"Sorry.."he said in a whisper as he pulled his member out and grabbed a bottle of...honey.

"What are you-!"I started to protest before he started putting the honey on his member and thrusted his honey covered member in my ass.I moaned at the cold feeling of the wannabe lube."Damn Sho~"I purred in pleasure as I backed up on his member.I moaned again as he thrusted hard in me.I heard Shoto groan as he slid in and out of my ass.

"Fuck your tight~"he moaned as he thrusted again making a slapping noise be heard as it echoed the house.

"Fuck~Faster Sho~"I moaned as my legs shook with pleasure.He thrusted faster making me moan louder with pure pleasure washing over me.I came shortly after before moaning and having Shoto's dick slid out my ass.I stumbled on to the wall before seeing that Shoto hadn't come yet.I smirked at him making him look at me with confusion.I poured honey on my hand and rubbed his member letting the honey stick to his member.I opened my mouth and filled my mouth with his honey covered cock.The sweet layer of the thick and sticky liquid made me shiver.Shoto pushed me to the ground but I held on to his member like a popsicle.Before I could react I felt Shoto push his tongue in my ass making me moan as he rubbed his tongue against my walls.I slid my tongue against his slit making him groan and send vibrations against my ass making me moan.I came shortly after my cum dripping off my stomach.And Shoto came in my mouth and I swallowed all of his sweet tasting liquids.I panted as I slowly got up and leaned on the wall feeling drowsiness wash over me.

"Damn Izu~wish we did that sooner~"he said with a smirk that I nodded to giving my own smirk.I tried to stand up only to feeling my legs give away.Shoto caught me and carried me upstairs to his bathroom."Try not to stand up to much, Okay?"he asked but I only responded with a tired nod."I'll clean you up you can go to sleep,"he said noticing my tired expression as he turned on the shower and before I could reply I felt my eyes close, sleep consuming me.

Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed that beautiful crazy smut anyway
Byeee