Loving only you

Izuku's POV
I stare at Shoto as he gives a speech to everyone before the bell rings making everyone get up and grab there stuff with groans or sighs being heard as they walked out.One by one they left leaving me with Shoto.I walked to him as he was organizing some papers before realizing my appearance.

"Ah Izuku Why Are yo-!"He started to say before I kissed him noticing his shock before he kissed back.

"I love you~"I whispered noticing his shiver that made me smirk before pulling away and smiling and started to walk out waving a bye."I'll see you during lunch,"I say before walking out only to be pulled back, our lips locking before Shoto pulled away and smiled to me before slipping a piece of paper that I assumed was a pass, in my pocket before smiling.

"See you then Izu~"he whispered before pulling away and waving goodbye before closing the classroom door.

I walked into my other classroom only to have the whole classes attention including the teacher.I gulped nervously as I walked up to the teacher and took out the pass that also had a note written on a separate piece of paper that hung next to it.I pulled out the pass leaving the note in my pocket and got the Okay from my teacher so I went to my seat to unfortunately get the reminder that I was being watched since I was late. I sat down only to have a question be sprung at me by my neighbor, Uraraka who I started to really talk to since Shoto wanted me to reconnect with people especially the ones that would claim to be my 'friends'.But now I am slowly learning how to actually call them my friends even if they question why I'm so attached to Shoto.

"Hey Deku Why were you late?"she asks whispering to me when the teacher wasn't looking.The question making my heart flutter as I thought of the 'conversation' me and Shoto were having.

"Sh-Todoroki-sensei was talking to me about my grades,"I say realizing very quickly that I was about to say Shoto instead of Todoroki, coming to the realization that I was getting comfortable saying Shoto's first name instead of his surname.I blushed before going back to my desk as I saw the teacher's attention going towards me before gazing through the class.I sighed before remembering the note and made it a priority to read it before seeing Shoto.

Time skip

I sighed as the last minutes of my last class until lunch felt like an eternity as they passed slowly.I looked outside as I spaced out into my own head until the loud ring of the bell startled me to my senses to see everyone leaving I got up after packing my stuff up only to have Iida and Uraraka blocking me from getting out of the classroom.

"Hey Midoriya Do you wanna go to lunch with us?"Iida asked making me frown at my unwillingness to change my plan of meeting up with Shoto during lunch for some time alone.

"Uh sorry not today, maybe tomorrow,"I declined politely feeling guilt already pull at my heart as I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly.

"Oh uh okay well see you tomorrow than Midoriya,"they both say as they back away allowing me to pass them and wave a goodbye as I headed to the bathroom to do my business before reading the letter and going to Shoto's classroom were we normally hang out at.

After doing my business I walked out and grabbed the letter and started to read.My eyes scanned the letter to find the main words that attracted my eyes. Graduation, if you, and soon.

Dear Izuku Midoriya,
The principle wanted me to give you this to address the improvement in your grades.First of congrats on improving and trying your hardest in all of your classes especially in math.We wanted or I wanted to tell you that if you continue to improve and grow you can be able to graduate a few months early along with some other students.Of course this means if you do improve further then you'll skip to the 3rd year of high school before your other classmates.So if you and your mother accept for you to possibly skip to your 3rd year then contact the principal

Sincerely, Shoto Todoroki, your math teacher

I felt my lips curl up in a smile as I immediately speed walked to Shoto's classroom.Once I opened his door he smiled already knowing that I had read the note he sneaked into my pocket. I didn't even say anything before closing the door almost locking it but decided not to and walked over to him to then kiss him and lead him into the big storage room/office and hugged him before giggling uncontrollably as I pulled away and gave a big grin to the male in front of me who gave me a small smile of pure adoration and happiness.Before the celebration of the reward of working hard on improving my grades, Shoto kissed me his lips soft as he pulled me in closer only to have a sudden realization, I hadn't eaten.My stomach growled annoyed at my forgetfulness, signaling the need to consume some nutrients.Shoto gave out a slight laugh before walking over to a cabinet that held a plastic bag and two bottles of water.He grinned and pulled it out to show two containers of rice, salad and fish on the side.I giggled as I watched him put it down on a small table.My stomach growled louder as I smelled the fresh cooked rice and chilled raw fish.I gulped feeling the pain of hunger take over me as I grabbed the food and scarfed it down in minutes.I looked up to see Shoto looking at me with a peaceful gaze as he chuckled before getting up and leaning toward me with a smirk.

"Shoto what are you-!"I started to say before realizing that Shoto was leaning into lick off a piece of rice that was on my mouth before eating the grain of rice and smirking as he looked down at my blushing face.I looked away making Shoto laugh before stopping only to kiss me pushing me down as he wrapped his arm around my waist to support my body as he leaned on me as he deepened the kiss.Before pulling away only inches away from my mouth.

"I can't wait for you to graduate so I can fuck you until you can't walk anymore,"he said lust streaming out of his mouth as I felt my dick rise as the imagination hit my brain only for me to realize that I to wanted to graduate so we could live, no be together until our last days.

All I want is him

Thank you for reading I hope this was better than my random chapter last time and I'll be updating this soon since my writers block is gone and I already know what I'm gonna be writing for the next chapter anyway

Byeeeee