Beautiful pain

Izuku's POV
It's been a week ever since I got that advice from Shoto and I feel like Ive started to finally moved on but what's unsettling me right now is that I'm always being given side glances from a lot of my classmates.I don't know why though.Ive decided to talk to Shoto about it after school but someone stoped me.

"Hey Midoriya!"someone yelled to me making me jump before looking up to see a red haired boy with spiky hair.Krishnma?(hope I spelt his name right😅)

"Uh yes,"I say with a confused expression as I stare at the boy who has a blank expression.But before I could even say anything more he walked up to me with a blank stare backing me into a wall.

"You used to date Bakugo right?"he asked with an unreadable smile

"Uh well yes.."I say slowly before immediately feeling his hand go on my shoulder and his face getting closer to mine.My face became red as I felt his breath hit my lips as he closed the gap and kissed me.I tried to push away violently struggling to get his grip lose but none of it worked all I could do was stay as I was.I felt him bite down hard on my lip.I gasped as I groaned in discomfort finally able to push him away."What the hell!"I barked out as I covered my tainted lips.

"That's for being able to kiss him you son of a bitch!"he said angrily as I finally realized why he did it.He is jealous of me...of who I was to him...to Bakugo.

"That was like a year ago I don't like him anymore,"I said in annoyance at his remark

"Oh than why are you so clingy with the teacher... I bet you wanna get another shot don't ya..."he whispers his eyes clouded with anger as I looked him up and down with disbelief as how he could come to that conclusion.

"..I don't want him anymore...I don't love him anymore..." I whisper under my breath feeling a slight spike of pain as I remembered what once was.

"...I'm so envious of you..of how you could get his heart and how easy it was for you..."he whispered before falling to his knees with tears streaming down his face with a smile.I swallowed hard as I walked away trying to avoid anymore interactions before I heard quick footsteps run toward me and before I could react I was punched in the face.I groaned as I looked at the person, who was the person I least wanted to see.Katsuki Bakugo my ex, who held my broken heart, and who was once my friend, my best friend.

I love Alec Benjamin's songs!THEIR SO GOOD, Anyway back to the story.

"B-Bakugo,"I stuttered But Before I could even react I saw tears flow down his cheek.

"I won't bother you anymore just leave him alone..."he said making me confused then I realized something.They like each other, without realizing it I started laughing.

"I didn't realize it, not one bit...you've moved on...I won't bother you guys as long as you don't bother me I'm glad that the past is just a shadow of my mistakes and nothing more..."I started to say leaving the last part to myself.I walked away and waved them with I smile.Without even realizing that the stinging pain I felt was gone.

I've finally moved on from this beautiful pain

This was a really random chapter that I'm gonna be honest I made up on the fly which I normally don't do but I think it's decent and I hope you all think so to even if this isn't my best but at least now I don't have writers block lol

Anyway bye 👋