The new teacher

Izuku's POV

I woke up to a blaring ringing noise from my alarm. I almost punch it to silence as I get up slowly my vision gray as usual. I practice my fakest of fake smiles as I think about if I should go to school or not.At the end I get up to get ready since this is the first day of my second year in high school and my mom wouldn't want me to miss my first day of school.As I look in the mirror to see my pale face I try to crack a smile that just seems like I got hit in the stomach and I'm trying to hide it. I shake my head and hit myself...hard, waking me up from the dazed and sadness I felt and I did what I normally do I did my fake smile.

I walk down stairs to smell what seems like bacon and eggs that made me want to vomit.The smell was what you would normally smell but for some reason my stomach churned at the smell.I ignored it as I walked the rest of the way down the steps seeing my mother as she was cooking.

"Oh Izuku want som-,"She started to ask before I cut her off

"Sorry I'm not feeling up to breakfast thanks mom,"I reply with my normal fake smile

"Oh than can I drive you to school?"she asked turning down the heat to the haft cooked bacon on the pan

"Nah I want to get some fresh air,"I explain as I walk to the front door and start putting my shoes on

"Oh okay well have a nice day at school I love you,"She said as she followed me to the front door

"I love you too,"I say as I keep my mask on and fake my smile once again

"Bye,"she called out before I responded back than closed the door behind me feeling the cold wind rush against my cheeks

Time skip

I walk up to the front gate of my high school and get surprised by my "friends" Uraraka and Ida

"Hello Midoriya,"they both say as they walk beside me

"Ahh are you okay you look paler than usual,"Uraraka asks before frowning

"I'm fine just a little tired," I answer before looking ahead ignoring there gazes

"Ah well we'll  see around bye,"Uraraka says before running off with Ida to talk to some other people that are grouped up talking about who's new and what teachers they might have

I walk to my home room so we can get our locker combinations and find out who are teachers are. I sit at the second seat to the back near the window. I put my book bag down and I look out the window seeing the wind blow the trees and the leaves that are slowly changing into there fall colors ignoring the chatters and yelling from in the room from all the excited teens that are seeing there friends again from last year.

Time skip (Todoroki's POV)

I look at my schedule paper and see that I'm assigned to room 19b for home room and math. I walk up the stairs and see where the classroom is.Finally I see a sign that says 19b and I open the door to hear that teens are lowering there once loud chatter and start to whisper.I go to the visible teachers desk and put my papers on the dark wooden table.

"Hello my name is Shoto Todoroki please just call me Todoroki,"I introduce myself as the whispers start to quiet down as I continue speaking, "I am your new Homeroom and Math teacher so please come to me if you need any help with any personal or math related questions,"I announce as I scan the room of all the kids but only one stood out the only one who is looking away from me and at the window like that's what he would rather do."Now I'll do attendance so please call out when I call your name," I say as I get the paper of the students names and call them out.

"Izuku Midoriya,"I say as I look up to see the boy that was once looking out the window look at me and for a split second I could swear I saw his expression become sad like he didn't want anything to do with life or anything.But the expression swiftly changed as fast as it had come.

"Here,"He said with an almost sad or tired voice, I looked into his eyes to see he was a little bit shocked at how his voice sounded and then quickly turned his head back toward the window.I gave a small almost soundless chuckle before resuming to call names.

Time skip (end of the day)

"Have a wonderful day you are all dismissed,"I announced as everyone but a certain someone packed up there stuff and left.When everyone left I walked over to the dark green haired boy who was fast asleep, and I sat on a chair in front of him.I heard light snores from the bushy haired boy named Izuku Midoriya as I watched his chest fall up and down as he breathed.After a couple of minutes of watching him sleep soon he woke up his eyes a dark green shade.He looked at me up and down before running his fingers against my burn mark on my left side my eyes widened shocked at the sudden contact.But after a few seconds his eyes widened before looking like he was panicking.

"I-sorry,"He says before getting up and packing up his stuff as a crimson blush spread across his face as he ran out.When he left I looked out the window to see the sunsetting beautifully like a painting, before thinking

No ones touched my mark like that before

Before blushing at the thought and getting up to get ready to leave.

Thank you for reading and I hope you liked my first tododeku fanfic teacher x student and I promise I'll try making more of this if you enjoyed it
Bye