Blossoming feelings

Todoroki's POV
I looked at the enraged blonde as I told him about the issue and his consequences.

"So you'll be suspended for 4 months-,"I got interrupted by a loud growl from the blonde

"ARE YOU KIDING ME!THAT DEKU MUST HAVE TOLD YOU BASTARDS!!"he yelled his eyes looked as angry as he was acting

"First off Midoriya didn't tell me, have you ever heard of bystanders?And don't use that language with a teacher!"I explained annoyance rushing to me like a forest fire

"Grrrgh!!"the boy growled before putting his hands in his pants-pockets and letting me continue

"Anyway you'll be suspended for 4 months and you'll still be given your classwork and homework by email.Thats all I was told to tell you Bakugo,"I stated making the boy groan in annoyance.He walked out with his mother and belongings in hand his face still showing anger and annoyance.

I walked out after 2 minutes to were Midoriya was and opened the nurse's office door to see Midoriya sleeping soundly.Thats when I noticed he looked more peaceful when he slept then when he was awake.With thinking I walked up to him and brushed away some of his unkept messy green hair out of his face making him flinch but except my touch.My thoughts swirled as one thought came to mind.

I want to kiss him

I blushed at the thought and pulled away my hand and sat down.

I can't think this...it's not right
Is all that I was trying to convince myself at the moment trying desperately to try and hide and destroy the feeling I just acquired before trying to distract myself while looking at my phone.

Time skip(izuku's POV)
I opened my eyes to see a white ceiling before turning to my side seeing Todorki-Sensei.I blushed as my eyes traveled to his soft looking lips.

I want to kiss him

I shook my head trying to hide that thought but it just wouldn't disappear no matter what I did. I pursed my lips as my thoughts became dark.

Why are thinking he'd be in love with you

Your worthless deku no one would love you

He's a teacher why would he want to be with a child

(Just noting this to make it not very weird Izuku is 17 and Todoroki is 24 okay maybe still a little weird but not technically illegal people)

I didn't notice until I saw his face, but I was scratching myself, drawing blood.Tears started to build up as I looked at his worried discolored eyes.

Such an idiot

Why would you let him see you like this

Why...

I blinked back tears as Todorki grabbed my chin and raised it up and kissed me.I slowly closed my eyes before grabbing his waist.Without thinking I rubbed his crotch making him moan and begin to get hard.I gulped as all reason left me at that moment my dick raising as if to show what I wanted.

"No.Sorry...you're going to have to wait until graduation..Izuku.."he said in a whisper making me groan and pull away before realizing he used my first name making me blush "slow reaction much,"he said as he chuckled while getting Of the bed

"Oh ya Izuku I have to give you that test you didn't finish,"he said recalling what was promised just a few days ago.I groaned, almost wishing that I didn't have to fall for my teacher.

Hi and I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the growing of this tododeku relationship anyway thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it
Bye