Weak

Izuku's POV
"What happened, Izuku?!"I heard Shoto say as I went in and out of my daze

"I-I..." I stuttered not able to find the words to say

"Please tell me.What happened,"he asked again in a pleading voice making my heart skip a beat before instantly all the memories from I few moments ago flashed back in my mind.Tears flowed down my face as I looked down shame flowing out of me as I answered the worried question.

"I-I was w-walking to the convenient s-store near here a-and I got pushed into t-this dark ally way and...a-and..."I tried to explain before feeling myself tare into pieces as the words got stuck into my throat.I gulped as I felt more cold tears fly down my face feeling the low and brutal spark of weakness."...there w-were about t-three men and t-they...th-they pinned me to the floor and s-started to.....th-they started to...."I tried to say but words wouldn't come out but the tears did.I didn't know how long I was crying but once I was done I realized I was in Shoto's arms.I sniffed while trying to hide my face in His shoulder my hoarse voice coming out only as a whisper."I'm sorry I'm so weak..."I whispered my words muffled in his shoulder but I knew he heard me because I could feel him wanting, no needing to tell me otherwise but he didn't.

After that day Shoto told the teachers that were there, what happened and excused me from taking the notes that I needed but I insisted that I would search up the areas and do the notes at home.They didn't refuse but told me to stay indoors for a while so I could stay mentally stable or something.But what really gave me slight nervousness and anxiety was that Shoto would be keeping me company for more or less the whole haft the day and I'd have to sleep in the same room as him I didn't think my teenage hormones could take all the sexual tension I felt in the room when ever he held me.

Soon enough the class trip ended which caused some teens to be disappointed on the last day but were still happy to see there families again after so long. I breathed slowly as I looked down feeling uneasy at being near so many people when I still felt so violated, so weak... Shoto grabbed my shoulder gently as if not to startle me making me look at him with a smile.As we rode the train I felt a slight dizziness pass over me, I excused myself as I walked to the train's "bathroom" I felt my stomach churn as I breathed quickly my brain going down the road to the memories I had of that night just I few days ago.I just stood there not knowing how to take care of the issue I just breathed.I could feel every bone in my body stiffen as I threw up without hesitation in the toilet.I breathed as I felt my legs tremble as I tried to move I only could lean on a near by wall.I gulped as I still tasted the acidic taste of what was a rejection of what I had eaten only a few hours ago.I looked in the mirror surprised at how pale I looked.I could feel the train stop to our 2nd to last stop making me wanna hide away and hide my face away from all the people in the train.I breathed heavily as I washed up only one word ringing in my ears as I walked.

Weak

I felt so weak to this feeling of shame and dread that I wanted so much to just go away and disappear but I knew if I had I wouldn't be able to see Shoto but a thought clicked just as I walked out the door toward my seat.

I'm to weak...to weak...for him

Thank you so so so much for reading And I hope you enjoyed(thanks for the votes Mentally_Anxious yes I've noticed the votes and I appreciate them so thank you ps love your profile, is that Todoroki I see there?😋)
Anyway bye