Thirty One - Bad girl?

Start from the beginning

I slept without knowing, due to my tiredness and no sleep last night, all thanks to my girl. I woke up when a small hand was tapping on my face. It was a cute baby from my neighbour's seat.

"Sorry sir, our kid is little bit naughty!" the passenger near by apologized and tried to take the baby back.

"Its fine sir. No problem!"I hold the baby and started to admire it, drifting to the fact that me and Shakshi will be having a baby like this!

I was usually not interested in babies and like to keep a good distance from them. I used to feel sorry for the people who had babies, I wondered how they can handle these creatures! (No offence). But, she, she turned all my tables! I laughed at myself! My Shakshi!

A car was waiting for me when I went out of the airport. Shakshi's home was quite located in the village, so the journey was about an hour from the airport. The green fields and the cold breeze all the way to her home soften me. I was ofcourse a little bit tensed to meet her family!

I switched on my mobile only for the screen to pop up with her n number of texts and missed calls. She might be angry as I left her without word.
.
.
.
'Where the hell are you'
'Pick up the damn call'
'I hate you Professor'
'Gonna kill you when I see you'
'Pratvik... Please...'
'How dare you leave me like this'
'I m going to elope someone'
'Reply me orelse...'
'Gonna kiss my babysitter, Dr.Sharath'
.
.
.
And her texts goes on. I giggled at her mood swings reflecting on her words.
Wait a little more baby, let me take you to the paradise!

Shakshi's home was located in the middle of farm lands. Coconut trees were lined up to its magestic. A beautiful garden with multi coloured flowers, birds and butterflies welcomed me. Now I know why my baby is so beautiful and charming, as she was born and raised in such a place!

The house was all decorated with flowers, wreath and lamps. People were busy working their ways. Foods and sweets were being prepared in big utensils under the tents. Children were playing and laughing! Women and men wearing silk garments, sparkled with the traditional jewellery and costumes!

A complete portrait of 'Kalyana Veedu'(A home with the charm of upcoming wedding)!

A woman came and greeted me pulling me out my astonishments on the wedding arrangements

"Vanakkam Thambi"(Greeting in Tamil). She said with a 'namaste' in her hands.

"I'm Vijay's mother. Reni dear, showed your pic and told about you yesterday.  Everybody is inside attending the Pre wedding Pooja. Please come in."

I don't know what to say as she approached me immediately. Reni might already told her about my wedding proposal on Shakshi! So, I touched her feet getting the blessing and to show some respect. I had never even touched my parents feet, but I really want her mother's approval. So..! God!!! Shakshi- she is making me to do millions!