👗👠26👠👗

"This place is beautiful" I say looking around as we take our seats at a table in the corner.

"I know you are" Jasper smiles at me.

"Oh shut up" I say trying to keep the smile off my face.

The restaurant not only had a under the sea theme but the entire back wall is a fish tank. It's really dark in here aside from the dim blue lights hanging over the tables. The whole place really is beautiful.

We open our menus and start going through it. Most of the meals has some kind of meat in it. This didn't make since seeing as this place is ocean themed.

I wanna get something good but I don't want Jasper to feel uncomfortable with me eating meat in front of him.

"Hey Jasper what are you getting?" I look up from my menu.

"Cheese bomb bread and baked potato, why?" He looks back at me.

"No reason just wondering that's all" I bite my lip as I continue looking though my menu.

"Hello there, what would you two like today?" The waitress asks eyeing me.

"Can I have the cheese bomb bread, a baked potato, and fruit punch" Jasper asks politely.

"Yes, and for you?" She directs her attention back onto me.

"I'll have the exact same, thank you very much" I give her a confused look.

"I'll be right with you both" she finally takes her eyes off of me and walks away with our menus.

"Does she have a problem or something?" I ask Jasper as I watch her walk off, turning back to me with every few steps she takes.

"She probably sees how beautiful you look" Jasper whispers as he looks at the fish tank.

My eyes shoot over to him and a smile invades his features without him even looking over at me. The way the dim lights shine on his face just makes him look so...handsome. After a while he turns to look at me and I subconsciously smile at him..

"Ya know something Jasper?" he hums in response. "I think I actually might like you...more than a friend" I break eyes contact with him for a second.

"I thought you already liked me" he pouts like a kid.

"What gave you that idea" my eyebrows furrow even though my smile remains on my face.

"You never took you hand away from mine when we held hands the first time... and every other time after that" he's the one playing with his fingers now.

"Here is your food" the waitress suddenly reappears and puts our orders down in front of us. "If you need anything else please call me" and with that she leaves. 

We start eating our food. Well mostly eating anyways. We stop every 2 minutes to talk about small topics, big topics, the fish, the restaurant, me being the most interesting thing in the hole building. Those were his words not mine.

I reach my fork over and pick up some of his baked potato and eat it with a grin on my face. He puts on a fake angry look as he watches me chew on his food.

"Why'd you take my food when you have the same thing?" He a little smile breaks through his angry act.

"It tastes better when it's not mine" I smile as I eat some more from his plate.

—————

"Did you ask me to come over here for other reasons?" I glare at him as I drop myself down onto the couch in his living room.

"I just wanted to watch a movie with you, nothing else" he laughs as he sits down next to me with popcorn and ice cream.

"We could have gone to the movies ya know" I say as I take the ice cream from him.

"Would they have let us bring ice cream" he raises an eyebrow at me as he presses play on the remote.

He pulls a grey knitted blanket over our legs then focuses on the screen. I glance at him and the space between us before scooting so close to him that our thighs are pushed together. I sneak a peak at him to catch him trying to keep the smile off his face. He moves around a bit in his seat then puts his arm around me. I giggle as I lean my head on his shoulder and open the ice cream.

—————

A long while later, all the popcorn gone and about a third of the ice cream gone. At some point during the movie we had started playing footsies under the blankets. Other than that he hasn't made a move on me once.

Jasper slowly turns his face towards me then leans down towards my ear and whispers, "can I have some of the ice cream".

"Yea yea" I say quickly as I pick up some ice cream on the spoon.

He gently takes my hand and brings it closer to him. He closes his mouth around the spoon then pulls it out of his mouth. He licks his lips as he takes the spoon from me and goes back into the ice cream bin for another spoon full.

"What do you think you're doing" I smack his hand just before he can put the spoon back into his mouth.

"Eating some ice cream" he says giving me a confused look.

"Use the spoon you bought for yourself" I scold him.

"I only bought one spoon" he motions towards the spoon full of ice cream in his hands.

"You did this on purpose" I say trying to look angry at him.

"Maybe, maybe not" he winks at me before putting the spoon back into his mouth.

I roll my eyes at him then return back to the movie. I try and ignore him as he eats the ice cream glancing over at me every once and a while. I lift my head up and roll my head around for a second before snuggling deeper into his neck.

"Open" he whispers to me.

I turn to find out what he's whispering for only to see a spoon full of ice cream in front of me. He slowly brings it up to my lips letting it brush them a little. I part my lips letting him bring the spoon down onto my tongue.

"Now close it" he chuckles once he realizes I was going to keep my mouth open.

I close my mouth and he slowly pulls it out of my mouth staring at my lips. Once it's fully out I lick my lips causing him to gulp. He drops the spoon into the tub then brings his hand to my face. We inch closer to each other until our lips meet. I part my lips, giving his tongue access into my mouth, and he sits up almost immediately to deepen our kiss. I slip my arms around his neck and pull him closer to me. 

After a good minuet or so, enthesis on the good, he reluctantly pulls away from me. The smile on his face grows as he stares at me but quickly drops as his eyes drop down.

"Shit, the ice cream!" He hisses suddenly.

He grabs the tipped over tub of ice cream from my lap and moves it to the coffee table. I guess we noticed it to late because it had already pooled on my dress. I gasp and throw the blankest off of me before it could roll onto it.

"Damn it"