👗👠09👠👗

I walk into Danielle's room, dropping the bag onto the floor. Her snoring invades my ears bringing me back to my scenes. I grab my bag and pull out a towel and some clothes to change into. I rush across the hall into the bathroom and start pulling off my clothes. I get in the shower and start scrubbing myself with soap and hot water, repeating it a good three times. I finally get out and get dressed then return to the room. I lay down on the bed pulling the blankets over me as I eventually begin staring at the ceiling.

Before I knew it the sun had come out and Danielle was waking up. She left the room for a while then came back looking refreshed as she started pulling out and outfit to wear. I follow her lead and get out of bed and take out some clothes from my bag and start getting ready. Once we're done we go straight outside and start our gurney down the street.

"Where'd you go last night" Danielle asks me suddenly.

"The store like you wanted" I clench my bag a little at the mention of last night. "I wouldn't have left the house if you hadn't asked me to" I say a little angrily.

"Sorry.. I didn't think you'd be that angry about going to the store. I guess it was pretty far walking there" she scratches her head.

"No no it's fine.. the walk was long though" I force a laugh to clear up any tension left in the air.

I can't blame her for what happened. I can't even blame myself. I blame him.

—————

"Thomson" some boy bent down next to my desk with a taunting smile.

"You could have just used my first name ya know" I say with an attitude. "But what do you need?" I try and shake it off.

"Henry wanted to know why you weren't staring at him. I don't know why but he's been staring at the back of your head for half of the class now" he glares at me once he noticed my attitude.

My eyes follow the boy's back as he walks towards the back of the classroom until my eyes meet Henry's. The same smirk from last night on his face as if he had kept it that way since then just to taunt me. Instead of having my usual staring contest with him I just turn back around and lay my head on the desk.

I couldn't look him in the eyes after what happened. He did force me into it.. right? He's the one who dragged me into his house- and I tired to fight it so many times but... I gave in. I gave in. I let it happen. I-

"And so November had to pry the knife from his hands it was so hilarious, right Ohio tell her!" Aires' loud ass laughing broke me from my thoughts before they could get any worse.

"Huh? Tell who what?" My head shoots up to see Danielle and Aries cracking up at something.

"About the time when you were chasing me with a knife and- and November she had to- because you fell" she cut herself off so many times laughing that I could barely understand what she was trying to tell me, her face starting to turn red.

"Okay students I know it's free time but please settle down a bit. I need you all to at least look like you're working in case another staff member comes in" our teacher says directed towards my table.

Danielle slaps Aries' shoulder while biting down on her hand to minimize some of the noise. Aries continues laughing out loud but she puts her head in the crook of Danielle's neck. She thinks she slick.

I give the two a shake my head at the two of them as I raise my hand for the teacher. It takes a second but he calls on me and I ask to go to the bathroom. He normally refuses anyone who asks, unless their a girl, but I'm guessing since we really aren't doing anything for the rest of class he allowed me to go.

He's not being misogynistic towards the girls or sexist towards the boys it's just he has seven daughters and he's a single parent. He told us we can interpret from there why he'd let the girls go without question.

I rush out of the classroom almost forgetting to take a hall pass with me. Once I'm out I speed walk down the hall and into the boy's bathroom. I stand there in front of the sink staring at myself for god knows how long before tears start to invade my vision.

"You're pathetic" I scoff at the boy in the mirror as I turn on the cold water and splash some in my face.

"You really are" my eyes shoot open to see Henry leaning against the wall next to me. "Don't be so surprised to see me" he bites his lip a little.

I huff and wipe my face with my sleeves, "don't talk to me like we're buddies"

He grabs my arm and pulls me closer to him. "You liked it.. don't play hard to get" he leans in a little causing me to turn away.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

For the people who read this chapter before it was edited I changed the end of this chapter because I didn't really express Ohio being traumatized by what Henry did to him. And the way this chapter ended was a little weird to me so I adjusted it a little.

Enjoy the rest of the book <3