👗👠15👠👗

"Why do you keep asking if I wanna talk about anything" I cross my arms as I lean on the counter behind me.

"I uhh... saw you crying" he scratches his head.

"I had water on my face. I don't know what you think you saw but you need to get your eyes checked" I step up to him but not too close.

"I just wanna he-"

"Stop trying to look for things that aren't there!" I yell a little.

He takes my arm and rolls up my sleeve. Before I can even register what's happening he's already writing numbers down on my arm. Once he writes the last number he lets go of his grip on my arm and slides his hand down to mine. I quickly pull away trying to focus on the numbers.

"It's my number.. if you ever need to talk" a smile pulls at his lips before it suddenly drops. "Sorry about the ink on your arm.. I just thought you might've thrown it away if I wrote it on paper"

"I would've.." I answer honestly. "Why do you keep insisting I talk to you if I'm feeling down- mind you I'm not" I ask pulling my sleeve down.

"I don't think I cutie like you should cry alone that's all" his gives me a blinding smile.

"W-whatever"

—————

"And then he tried to blind me" I whine while Danielle and Aries dance in the middle of the room, ignoring me.

November had some weekend art club thing to do and with me at Danielle's house, Aries was left alone. Dad and papa forced her to come with me so they could have the house to themselves for the weekend. I don't even wanna wanna think about why they wanted to be alone- now I'm thinking about it. Ew.

"I think he might like you" Danielle winks at me mid dance, pulling off every move even with her eyes off the screen.

"No offense Ohio but he could just be trying to be nice or he could be playing you" Aries stops dancing for a second only for Danielle to hit her.

"Keep dancing!" Danielle scolds her. "And how could you say that when the two of them here holding hands" as soon as that leaves her mouth she forgets she was ever dancing and starts jumping up and down.

"He said his hand was sliding down his arm and he pulled away. No where in that did they actually hold hands" Aries rolls her eyes. "Besides people can do touchy things just to be a tease or to get some amusement out of it"

I fall back onto the bed drowning out their continuous arguing. The two made great points but them disagreeing only made it more confusing for me. I grab my phone just as a new notification comes up.

New message from:
Pantie thief🙄👏

Pantie thief🙄👏: Come by

Snow boy😉☃️😂💋: What? No

Pantie thief🙄👏: Come onnnn

Snow boy😉☃️😂💋: Do you have short term memory or something

Pantie thief🙄👏: Ill give you some of your panties back

Snow boy😉☃️😂💋: No.

Pantie thief🙄👏: Whatever

I throw my phone into the pillows next to me then hunch over, holding my head in my hands. I take a deep breath and slowly let it out then push myself up from the bed. I yank my bag up from the floor and pull out a long sleeve white button up, a blue sweater, and a khaki skirt. I pull off my clothes then start getting dressed in what I picked out.