👗👠31👠👗

31 edited chapters, 2 months, and 21 days later I am finally putting out a new chapter of Dressing like a Girl. I half-ass ended this book because I got bored of it and had no new ideas for it. A couple of years have passed since then and I have come up with a better way to end it. I will not be half-assing it this time. Nor will I come back and add more chapters after I end it for the final time. Please enjoy the rollercoaster I'm about to bring you all on.

And here is the newest character added to help with this rollercoaster.

Haile Hail

-18-Female-5'5-Only child

-18
-Female
-5'5
-Only child

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You've gotta admit the woman has skill for being so fast about it" Danielle shrugs as we walk towards the gym. "I mean it could've been worse and she could've stuck around and made it even more embarrassing for either of you to leave the room" she raises an eyebrow at me.

"I still don't get why you two left the room to look for her. What were you going to do when you got to her anyways" Aries asks causing me to think about it.

"Don't you have a class to get to" I glare at her.

"Oh yea, I almost forgot we don't have this period together!" Her eyes widen and she quickly kisses Danielle's cheek before running the opposite way down the hall.

I stare to Danielle as we enter the gym, waiting on her to something anything. She keeps her eyes forward as we head towards the locker rooms. I lean on the wall next the the boy's door and continue waiting as she just stands in front of me, her eyes everywhere but on mine.

"I don't wanna talk about it" she blurts out before rushing into the girl's room.

As soon as she's gone a smile slips onto my face. I turn around and enter the boy's room, wasting no time getting to my locker. I put in the combo for the lock then open the little door then put my phone beside the bag in the locker. I pull off my shirt and put on the shirt from the bag then switch my pants out for my gym shorts. I stare into the locker for a moment, making sure I don't forget anything, before slamming the locker shut. I turn around ready to leave but instead I'm met with eyes on me.

Henry's eyes.

I look around to make sure he was looking at someone next to me or something but no. He is very much looking at me.

"Do you need something" I say not really caring what he needs but more so to get him to stop staring.

"O-oh umm" he clears his throat and turns away, throwing some things around in his locker. "Nothing I just didn't know you'd be in the same class as me" he glances at me.

"Well this is school" my eyebrows furrow. "..I don't have time for this" I mumble to myself as I leave the locker room quickly.

As soon as I'm out, I bump right into someone. I turn to apologize but I stop when I'm hit with this feeling of deja vu. She must have felt the same because we both stood there for a minute scanning each other. Her face suddenly turns from a confused one to a look of realization and she jumps around a little.

"Pink Sleep!" She shouts, pointing at me.

"Pink what now?" I tilt my head thinking I miss heard her.

"Pink Sleep" she says again as if I'm supposed to know her. "It me from the party, the furniture and best mixologist in this school. Haile Hail" she smiles proudly.

"Ohh!" I point back at her finally remembering why she looked so familiar. "Cool drinks btw" I say as we walk over to the middle of the gym, where everyone else is.

"Thanks I get that a lot. I usually try and make a drink based off of how someone looks but you.." she pauses for a second. "It looks like I had your personality a bit wrong" she pulls at my shirt giggling.

"What's that supposed to mean" I start getting defensive.

"Not in a bad way or anything it just you were wearing girly pjs so I assumed you'd like something bright with a sweet taste to it but now that I'm seeing you I think a sweet bitter taste might have been better for you" she motions to what I'm wearing.

"Oh and why are you calling me.." My outfit suddenly comes to mind. Those neon pink sweat pants with the word 'sleep' plastered all over them.

"Yep" she smirks at me. "To be honest I thought I'd be seeing you in some pink shorts right now but hey you do you" she shrugs.

"Hey Ohio why didn't you wait up for- ... who's this" Danielle jogs over to us.

"Oh this is Haile, she's a girl I met at a party with Jasper. Haile this is Danielle" I introduce the two.

"Have you two known each other long" Danielle completely ignores Haile waving at her and turns to me.

"No not really we technically just met not to long ago-"

"Don't mean to cut you off but my friends are calling for me. See ya around Pink Sleep" Haile salutes me before walking over to a group of people.

"What was that about" I ask Danielle when I think Haile is far away enough so that she won't hear.

"What was what about" she gives me a confused look.

"Okay maybe its just me but it seemed like you don't like her much" I glance over to Haile.

"I wasn't ignoring her, she was the one being all touchy feely with you" she starts yanking my shirt while laughing obnoxiously, earning us a few stares.

"Okay okay, be quiet" I roll my eyes as I pull her fingers off my shirt. "And I thought girls are normally touchy feely" I poke her arm.

"Yea, with the guys they have crushes on" she slaps my hand away. "Not to mention she's one of those group hoppers" she visibly cringes.

"The hell is a group hopper?" I laugh at the terminology.

"One of those people who's friends with everyone. The unpopular people, the in betweeners, and the popular people. But her being friends with the popular kids just makes her popular too." She sends glares in Haile's direction.

"That's probably just her personality or something. And not every girl that's touchy with a guy has a crush on them you know." I blow it off not wanting to think more into it.

"Whatever you say, just don't start hanging out with her more than you do with me" she crosses her arms over her chest.

"You didn't have any objections when I started hanging out with Jasper" I smirk at her.  "Based off what you're saying, he's a group hopper too"

"Boys are different"