👗👠45👠👗

I know it's been a while since I updated and I'm sorry about that. I would say my reasoning behind that is because I'm still in school but I honestly don't care enough about school to miss out doing something I love.

It's because I'm not currently hyper fixated on writing books, or anything at the moment, and I feel burnt out when it comes to this book. I wanna start on new projects and write other books but until I finish this one I can't really do that.

This time when I mark this book as complete I'm not coming back to add more chapters just because a few people think I half-assed the ending. Not saying I'm about to half ass the just because I feel burnt out but it'll take me longer to complete.

So please, enjoy this chapter and the ones to come!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Either turn off your phone or answer your texts" she throws my phone at my chest.

"Why didn't you tell me when it buzzed the first time" I ask as I quickly open my phone to see three messages, of all three none came from Jasper.

"Because I wanted you to focus on the movie but now it's getting annoying" she pauses the movie huffing. "And don't worry I looked and made sure they didn't come from Jasper's contact" she pats my head. "Had I not I just know you'd be choking me out right now" she mumbles rolling her eyes.

"Oh shut up" I hit her arm. "It's almost 12 anyways let's just finish it after we get home from school tomorrow"

"But what happened to gots to see it through my boy?" She turns over and shakes my arm.

"You said gots to see it through my boy. I didn't say anything. Now go to bed." I take my controller and exit Netflix for her. "Here put some YouTube video on so we can go to bed" I hand her back the remote before returning back to my phone.

New message from:
Pantie thief🙄👏

Pantie thief🙄👏: Hey Ohio

Pantie thief🙄👏: I'm not messaging you for the reason you think so

Pantie thief🙄👏: Respond ASAP

I slide the messages to the left to see that the first two were sent about an hour ago. The last message was sent 40 minutes ago.

My fingers hover over the keyboard for a second. All the scenarios for what he could want start to run through my head. I glare at the screen for a moment before letting out a sigh.

Snow boy😉☃️😂💋: What do you want.

Pantie thief🙄👏: It took you long enough

Snow boy😉☃️😂💋: Shut up and be glad I haven't blocked you yet

Snow boy😉☃️😂💋: Again

Snow boy😉☃️😂💋: What do you want.

Pantie thief🙄👏: Jasper's mom texted me and said Jasper had his phone taken away by his dad

Snow boy😉☃️😂💋: Thanks but why'd she text you and why'd you tell me this

Snow boy😉☃️😂💋: Not saying I wouldn't want to know about this but you gain nothing from telling me this