076

Antwan POV
I went back home to talk to Amari. She walked downstairs and sat across from me
"What you wanna talk about?"
"Why you make up that lil rumor bout London cheating on me?"
She laughed "Cuz I ain't want you with her. Duh.. she a hoe. Deadass.."
"Ayo.. don't speak on my girl like that Amari."
"But did I lie? She dated ya homeboy and then-"
"And I did sh!t too. I ain't mad at her for it either , and just because you think she a hoe.. don't mean yo ass make up a rumor that make her look bad."
"She was already making herself look bad , and if it was really a problem her scary ass could've confronted me her damn self."
"She was gon confront you. Except I told her not to cuz she just had the babies , but you keep talking sh!t on her name.. then ima let her come beat yo ass & I ain't gon feel sorry bout it."
"I'm yo sister. How you gon let her fight me?"
"Cuz dats my girl & you not even my real sister for real. I told you ion f*ck with you. I guess you ain't get the memo. So when I leave here you better drop it. Aight?"
She shrugged and went back up to her room. Dis bout turn into something worse.
I already know
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
London POV
I was feeding Milan was Mekai was sleep & was scrolling through Instagram. I got a notification that Amari went live. I ignored it , but like 5 minutes later people were sending em the live through my DM's . So I hopped in it. Come to find out the b!tch was talking sh!t on her live.

"I'll beat that b!tch ass ! Period. That's why she ain't wanna confront me! Cuz she already knew !" She said while flipping her hair.
I went to the comments and told her to add me in the live cuz she was talking stuff.
I got up and went to put Milan back in her crib before she added me.

She added me in the live and more views and comments started to pop up.
"Amari sis ion do this social media beef baby it's either I beat yo ass now or you shut the f*ck up..so which is it?"

"Girl you not beating sh!t ! Scary ass."
"Oh I'm scary? Girl you came up with a whole ass rumor .. that screams scary b!tch energy."
"I sure did . Cuz ion want you with my brother."
"Girl the way you be on his d!ck is like YOU tryna be with him..d*mn. You not bouta break us up. Period. You might now like us together but I could care less. Antwan is my baby . Period & you making up rumors not stopping sh!t cuz we still together pooh."
"We gon See bout that"
"Nah baby we not gon see bout nothing. Stay outta me & Twan's business . You just making yourself look miserable. I'm real happy over here.
Got my own house , own job , own car , raising 2 kids while I'm high school.. and still getting straight A's. Ain't no competition pooh."
"Girl f*ck you AND yo f*ck ass kids."
"Yea now we gotta fight. Cuz you not bouta disrespect my kids on yo fUcK aSs live baby. Nun of that. So ima hit you up when I get off this b!tch cuz I'm most definitely beating that ass. F*ck what yo brother gotta say." I got off the live and put my phone down.

Yea speak on me ? Coo, but She not bouta speak on my babies and think ima let It fly. So when I see her it's on sight.. straight like dat.