034

London POV
Eric dropped me back off at home & I walked to the door, and of courseee Mr big head Twan wants to walk up to me.

"So this what we doing?"
"Boy what're you even talking about?"
"We never broke up shordy so ion know why you tryna f*ck with other niggas. You can shut allat down with ole dude. Let em know who that p*ssy belong to."
"We broke up right when I seen you with that ill built hoe this morning & nothinggg on me belong to you nigga." He stayed quiet
"Yea that's what I thought b*tch. Good night ion have time for you right now." I walked in my house & shut the door.

He think he can mess with females but I can't mess with a nigga? That's dead. If you can f*ck around then we BOTH can. Period.
I laid in my bed , turned my music in & went to sleep.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
-The next morning(school)
"Alexis I really don't wanna be here. This school smell stank as f*ck."
She laughed and then stopped and looked over my shoulder.
"Who that b*tch by Antwan that keep eyeing you? I will kick her in her lopsided a** head."
I turned around and it was that girl Twan was talking to yesterday.

"Lemme handle this hoe." I walked over to Antwan & the rat and stood in front of them.

She turned around and looked at me.
"Can we help you?"
"Mhm. What's yo name?"
"Keisha. Why hoe?"
I had to laugh. Cuz who she think she talking to- London Jae is NOT the one babyyyy ! I'm notttt.
"Uhn uhn pooh. Chill out. I just wanna know if we got a problem..cuz you looking at me real hard baby."
"Nah boo. Only problem is that you're mad that I have your so called "nigga"
LMFAOAOAOOA she really playing right now.
"My- What? Oh no baby! Antwan is for everybodyyyy. He everybody nigga ! And mad over what? I think it's cute. You know...pets belong together."
"Pets? Oh girl bye. Jealousy isn't a good look."
"Girl if I wanted Antwan back all I'd have to do is text him saying "what you doing?" Even if you THINK you got Antwan...you don't. You stuck on stupid if you think that's yo  man baby cause he's not. I'd kiss him right now and you can't do sh*t about it."

She looked at me and rolled her eyes.
"That's what I thought. Now shut the f*ck up. Twan handle yo rat."
I smiled and walked and away.

LMFAOO I feel petty for doing that but at the same time ion even care. She think she the sh*t for taking my leftovers? Baby I will sit on his mfkin face while y'all on a date. Do not try & play me 🤷🏽‍♀️😂