020

Antwan POV
I walked in the house & my mom & stepdad we're sitting on the couch. My mom looked at me and gave me a mean a** glare.

"What I do?" She got up and stood in front of me
"Why were you with your father?"
"Cause he's my father."
"Not a very good one at that."
"That's a d*mn lie and you f*ckin know it."
"What kind of father drags his son into drugs and Gang banging Antwan?! Don't be f*ckin stupid!"
"Man f*ck you. For real. Wish I never even moved in with you."

My step dad big body self thought he could just get up & jump in the conversation .
"Aye don't talk to yo mama like that."
"B*tch get the f*ck out my face. You and I both know that ion f*ck with you."
"Ion give a f*ck how old you are Twan I'll knock yo disrespectful a** out."
"Nigga you not gon knock sh*t out. Shut the f*ck up."

"Okay stop !! Antwan please..let's just drop it. This isn't necessary."
"Whatever." I walked up to my room & shut my door.

This whole household got me f*ckedddd up ! I'd rather live with my pops back in Jersey than down here with them.
But if I did that then I'm leaving London and our baby & ion wanna do that...

I wanna go live with my pops , but I know that what he doing ain't right but at this point ion even care bout what's right and what's wrong

I'm ready to move out , raise my kid & live my life. Cuz this "yOu sTilL uNdEr mY rOoF" sh*t ain't cutting it. I love my mama to death but she do way too much... wayyyyy too f*ckin much bruh.

*SORRY ! These chapters been madddd short and ima fix that ! I just be rushing and tryna give y'all chapters to read 💀 I'll work on that tho.