058

London POV
1 week later.
I haven't been to school in a booooot. So when I walked in , it felt weird. I thought I was gon do online school , but then I realized it wasn't for me.

I walked into my class and went to go sit down.
Niggas was giving me looks & sh!t. Ion even know why but I didn't have the energy to care.
This girl tapped on my shoulder & I turned to look at her.
"Hey uhm..London?" She was talking to me like she was scared or something
"Yes?"
"Is it true that..you're only dating Kash to get back at Antwan?"
"What? No. Who said that?"
"Some girls.."
"What I gotta get back at Antwan for? I'm not worried about him at all."
"I think y'all should get back together. Everybody does. Y'all were cute & it would make a lot of sense if y'all were together to raise the baby-"
"Eh what's your name pooh?"
"Kayla..."
"Okay well Kayla..not to be mean or nun of that but I didn't really ask for your opinion. If I'm with Antwan or not that's nobody's business & right now I'm not because ..."
"Because of what?"
"Because I don't wanna be with him. I'm happy with Kash. So tell whoever you're getting your information from to stay out of my business."
I turned back around in my seat and rolled my eyes.
whew Chile. Some people need to mind that business that pays them.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
After class was over I went out to my locker and Antwan walked over to me.
"I gotta talk to you.."
"What about?"
"The shooting at yo place.."
"Mhm.."
"I know who did it , but I wasn't involved..I promise you that. The gang I'm affiliated with was tryna get back at me through somebody I got love for , because I tried to get out of the gang.. this was just they lil warning and they took it out on you.. I understand if you mad."

"So Kash was right..I'm not mad , but ion know what I'm feeling. I do thank you for telling me though. For real.."

"I'm just glad you good. Cuz if you straight then I'm straight. Fasho." He licked his lips and smirked
B!tch I- 🌚
"I hate when you do that light skin nigga sh!t."
He laughed and shrugged.
"So you and Kash.."
"What about us?"
"Y'all still-"
"Together? Yes. Why?"
"Cuz I miss you London. You know that.."
"How is that..when I'm happy and doing good you wanna come back?"
"That's not why I'm coming back. I'm not here to try & mess up yo happiness. I'm here to let you know that I miss you. That's all."
"Well I'm with Kash now.. so you lost yo chance Twan. You couldn't treat me right so yo homeboy came in my life and took yo place.."
He got close to my ear and whispered "He ain't never gon be me tho baby."

He smirked and walked away
Niggas bruh. Niggas .