035

Antwan POV
"Antwan I know that b!tch didn't just talk to me like that , and you just gon sit there quiet?"
"That's what yo a** get. I told you not to say sh*t to that girl."
"Ion even care. She not hard anyway."
"Mhm."
"I'm sick of you playing me like I'm not yo girl Antwan! How you gon-"
"Keisha you not my b!tch. We f*cked. Dats all shordy. But London? We f*cked but we were still in a relationship. There's a difference."

"You know what? Antwan f*ck you AND London." She shoved me and walked away

I can't deal with these females no more man. Every f*cking thing I do is wrong. Like sh*t !
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
-At home-
"Mama. I'm done with females. I'm just bouta focus on school , and sports. That's it." I said to my mom while we were sitting on the couch.
"Twan didn't you say that last week? Make up yo mind boo."
"I'm a new man now ma."
"Like I said..you said that only last week & I'm sick of yo a** moping around & sh*t. I know you miss London but dang."
I smacked my lips , "Mama ion miss her. She moved on"
"Just cause she moved on doesn't mean you don't miss her. She was all you even talked about Twan. I'm not dumb. You just too far up to a** to apologize."
"Apologize for what?!"
"Being an a** Twan. If you gon step up and be a father to that baby then do that sh*t but if not then just leave her alone because you holding her back."

"I guess..."

I'm not tryna be no deadbeat father that's fasho , but ion even think London want me to be there for the baby at this point. She sick of my sh*t. 💀