054

London POV
-late at night
I was at my place tryna get cute because me & Kash was bouta go out , but in the middle of me getting ready he texted me & canceled.

London POV-late at nightI was at my place tryna get cute because me & Kash was bouta go out , but in the middle of me getting ready he texted me & canceled

This is this niggas 3rd time doing this to me, but he won't tell me why.
I took all my cute Shiid off and put on some shorts cuz I was staying in.
"Girl I thought you was leaving."
"I did too , but Kash cancelled on me. Again."
"Aw pooh. Sh!t I would stay with you but I gotta date."
"A date? With who?"
"My man."
"As yo best friend I think I should know who yo man is"
"You'll meet him soon. Real soon."
"Mhm. My own best friend leaving me"
"Hush I'll be back before you know it." She got her bags and went out.

I be bored without Alexis . Fr . We always do hoodrat Shiid together.

I was about to go downstairs to watch a movie , but before I could there were bullets through my window and I had to duck down.
I was scared asab. I called the police and allat and just stayed down until they got there..
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The police were there asking me questions and stuff. Kash was sitting on the couch with me & Alexis had come back.

It was a drive by . They was guessing by some gang members or something, but who'd wanna shoot up my place? Ion got no affiliation with no type of gang so it really confused me. I was terrified fr.

but a gang tho? Shooting up my place? It ain't make sense.. at all.