064

London POV
"Come on London ! We can't be late to something that was being thrown for us girl.." Alexis said from outside of the bathroom
I was in my room curling my hair. I was still pissed , because ion even know if Antwan was coming or not. We was supposed to spend this day together , find out the gender of our baby together... and allat, but instead he at work.
I ain't complaining cuz at least he got a job or whatever but this day is real special and I'm just mad at the fact that I'm not for sure that he's gonna be apart of it .
"I'm coming Lex !" I walked down the steps & grabbed my bag.

Alexis looked at me sideways
"You good bestie?"
"Wonder if he don't show up Alexis.."
"I bet Antwan is gon show up. He might be annoying as sh*t & a dog at times...but that nigga most definitely cares about you and y'all baby & that's a fact. You can't be acting all down though London. Today is supposed to be a happy day or some sh*t. Okay?"
I smiled ,
"You right..lets go before my mama throw a fit because we late."

We pulled up to my mama's crib. Cuz that's where the baby shower was. My family & close "friends" were there and so were Alexis's.
"Too many people in here..guess I gotta go socialize. I'll catch up with you later." Alexis walked away and left me alone.
I do not like talking to my family like that because they be so nosey. Like dang bruh.
I walked up to Kai and gave him a hug
"Hey ugly. I missed you"
"Missed you too lil nigga. This is Nia. My girl."
I looked at Nia & smiled . She ain't have nothing on my best friend ... what was Kai thinking- Anyways.
"Hey. I'm London..Kai's sister."
"Nice to meet you & congratulations."
"Likewise & thank you." I smiled and walked away.

I seen my mama , my dad & maya so I walked up to them.
"Hey y'all"
"Hey baby." My dad said while giving me a hug
"Hey boo!" My mom said while hugging me also.
My little sister Maya smiled at me and gave me a huge hug.
"How you like the setup?" My mom said while cheesing
"It's cute mama. Thank you for doing this for me & Alexis. I really appreciate it."
"Of course. Y'all my babies..it wasn't no problem. Where's Antwan at? We need some pictures."
"Work."
"Work? So he not coming?"
"Not that I know of no.."
"Well let's figure it out for sure. Text him & find out.."
I nodded & pulled out my phone.

30 minutes passed and Antwan didn't show up

30 minutes passed and Antwan didn't show up. I was scared that he was in trouble or something.
The gender reveal was about to start so I just told my mom to have Alexis's reveal come first.

I stood in from with crowd as Alexis popped the balloon with her boyfriend.
Pink dust came out & she started getting all happy. Ever since we were little Alexis always wanted a daughter.

Then it was my turn to go..

I didn't think Antwan would show up but he surprised me and ran in to come stand by me.
"Nigga I ain't never been so happy to see you"
He smiled and put his arm around me.
Everybody counted down from 3..

"3..."

"2..."

"1..."

We popped the ballon together & the colors came out. Blue & Pink came out of the balloons
Antwan looked at me & he looked maddd confused.
I looked back at him & smiled "surprise baby"
"We having twins?"
"Yesssirrr!"
He cheesed real hard and gave me a long hug.
"I love you shordy."
"I love you too Twan."

He let go , looked back at me & smiled..