082

London POV
-2 days later.
I haven't talked to Antwan frfr. He just decided not to tell me the truth instead of tryna fix this and tell me. These lil females don't be seeing me under his comments & sh!t no more so they think we done and wanna try to slide in those dms. Little do they know I get that nigga's notifications and he gets mine too...y'all not slick babyyy ! But if they think we done.. they mad wrong .. cuz uhn uhn. That's still my man... we just beefin rn ig lmao.

All I want is to get the truth from him & we good... but obviously it's something extreme to the point where he can't tell me nothing.
But anyways I was still laying down scrolling through Instagram because the twins weren't up yet and I didn't have Antwan there so I could get on his nerves.. so I just laid there until I figured out what I wanted to do. I was bouta sit my phone down but I got a notification and it wasn't from my Instagram .. it was Antwan's .

I was bouta snoop thru his dm's , but the crazy b!tch in me told me to check the message. So I unlocked my phone and seen a text from Leah. Ion know wassup with this b!tch and my man...she obsessed .
The text read
"When you coming back over ?"
Now listen ! I was bouta go off (ima still do that sh!t anyway) but instead I just sat there and took a deep breath. I wasn't gon jump to conclusions cuz this is a new London ... and new London don't fight hoes.

Ight that's a lie cuz I just beat a hoe ass the other day , but thats beyond the point.. I'm already mad at Antwan so hopefully this nigga not on some sh!t to where I gotta break up with his ass... AGAIN .  This better not be the sh!t he wasn't telling me.... betterrrr not. I swear. Or ima beat his ass and Leah's . Period .

I called Alexis up cuz she the easiest person to talk to about sh!t .. and she my best friend so I had to let her know what was goin on.

I rung her and she picked up the phone
"Hello?"
"Alexisss !"
"Girl whaaaat?"
"Ima kill him. I swearrrr !"
"Girl... what he do now?"
"So I got a notification from his Instagram and it was a text from leah..."
"What that lil hoe say?"
"She said ... "when you coming back over".. girl when I say I'm so pissed right now."
"Oh Antwan... this nigga on some dumb shit."
"For real! It's like this nigga don't even care bout our relationship and how we end up , and it seems like I'm the only one that does !"
"You gotta talk to him..."
"I'm not talking to him! We were already in deep... now we in deeper."
"Londonnn!"
"Alexissss! I don't want to."
"Girl yo ass better talk to him before I whoop yo ass."
"Aight Aight ! Ima talk to him..."
"Good job. Call me later to tell me how it goes."
"Gotchu." I hung up and put my phone down. I got my phone out and told Antwan to come over so we could talk...

I deadass don't wanna talk to him , but I got to.. Cuz if not then I'm not gon know what's going on..