Chapter Thirty-Seven

-Why can't you just put the clothes in the bathroom? Why do I always have to take them and put them away? Can't you just stop being lazy for a second? Jimin said mad taking them from the Floor.

-Why would I when you are already doing it? Yoongi said amused.

      But clearly, Jimin didn't found this situation amusing. He lifted his head and sent Yoongi a death glare, throwing his t-shirt in him.

-Then take them by yourself, asshole!

-Wow, no need to get aggressive, baby.

-How the hell can you be so calm in this situation?! Jimin said trying to chill himself.

-Because It's something normal.

-Leaving your things all over the house is something normal, Yoongi? Maybe for you it is because I always clean it and you don't see it anymore but this is making me go insane!

-Okay, baby, what about you calm down and I just take my dirty clothes and put them in the bathroom, yeah? Yoongi says getting up taking a pair of pants from the Floor.

-Huh? How did all of these happened? How are you so okay with it and so calm?!

-Do you expect me to yell at you aswell? Yoongi said sighing and taking some socks from Jimin.

-Yes! Express your feelings to me!

-Fine, then. Yoongi said looking at Jimin.

Jimin gulped and waited for him to start.

-I fucking love you more than I ever loved anyone and-

-Thats's not what I-

-I want you to feel loved and happy and I'm sorry for being an asshole most of the time, you are so beautiful and you look like an angry bird when you are angry-

-Excuse me?!

-And from now on I will pick up my clothes and put them in the right place and you can calm down and smile because we've been in this honey Moon for two weeks and you already are fighting like a mom, don't forget I love you. He said smiling and placing a peck on Jimin's lips and then heading to the bathroom.

-THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO END LIKE THIS! he said throwing another sock in his head which Yoongi picked up laughing and left. Asshole. Jimin whispered with a smile on his face.

     Jimin sat down on the bed and couldn't help but smile. How can his husband be so adorable? How can he be so calm in this kind of moments and remind him why he loves him? He shook his head amused and Yoongi came back walking lazily and throwing himself next to Jimin.

     In the next second Yoongi was back hugging him, kissing his shoulder.

-Are you still Mad at me? I apologise. Yoongi said placing another kiss.

-No. Jimin said blushing a little bit. I'm sorry for yelling at you, I just..

-I know, It's fine, don't worry about it. He said kissing the Spot again.

-I love you.

-I love you too. Yoongi said and Jimin Could feel him smiling on his skin while placing another kiss.

     Jimin turned around and put his legs around Yoongi's waist, his hands around his neck and getting close to him.

-I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, fuck, I love you so much. Jimin said and Yoongi smiled kissing him.

     Jimin attacked Yoongi's face with soft kisses and then just looked at him.

-I fell so hard for you..

-It must have been hard for an angel like you fall so hard from Heaven down here. Yoongi said smirking making Jimin blush.

-Ugh, why do you keep making me blush?

-I don't know but you look hot.

-Stop! You gonna make me a blushing mess.

-But I love this kind of mess.

     Jimin rolled his eyes and took Yoongi's hand in his, interlocking fingers and kissing his hand.

-I'm so lucky to have you. He whispered.

-I tell myself that everyday.

-How did God gave me such a masterpiece like you?

-I ask myself that everyday.

-You do many things everyday, don't you think?

-Hm, maybe. Yoongi said and stole a kiss from Jimin.

-You are so clingy today, is there a reason why? Jimin said raising one of his eyebrows.

-I just love you, That's all. It's good to remind you sometimes.

      Jimin smiled nodding and hugged him tightly, making Yoongi fall on his back with Jimin on top of him. He put his head on Yoongi's chest and closed his eyes.

      Everything was silent, only them breathing was heard and Yoongi's hand playing with Jimin's hair, and when he was about to fall asleep he heard his ringtone.

     He sighed and took his phone not changing his position and answering the call putting it on speacker and leaving it on the bed.

-Jiminie? He heard his mom's voice.

-Yes, mom, It's me.

-How are you feeling, honey?

-I'm good, how about you?

-I'm excited!

-For what?

-For the news you are gonna tell me today.

     Jimin frowned confused and wanted his mom to continue and explain what she meant.

-So, did you two.. you know..

     Jimin's eyes widened and he was red just like a tomato, wanting to get the phone and turn off the speacker but it was too late.

-Had some fun? Made love?

      Yoongi froze for a second, for the first time, blushing and looked down at the tiny man in his arms. Jimin was covering his face with both hands trying to hide his blush from the older one.

-Mom, you are on speacker. He said.

-Oh! Hello, Yoongi! Okay, now answer my question.

-Mom!

-We did. Yoongi answered and Jimin lifted his head in Shock.

-Yoongi!

-Finally! Mrs.Park screamed in excitement.

-What is it, baby? It's somethig normal. We are married after all. He said kissing his nose.

-You both have no shame. Jimin said hiding his face.

-Or you are too shy. Mrs.Park said. Well I need to hang up because my Cookies are Burning but have fun you too, I'm waiting for a grandchildren.

-Men can't have kids, mom!

-Bye, Yoongi-sweetheart! Bye, Jimin!

-So.. Yoongi said after she hang up.

-Shut up..