C҉h҉a҉p҉t҉e҉r҉ S҉e҉v҉e҉n҉t҉e҉e҉n҉~ тнαηк үσυ =)

After a really hard day Yoongi chose to go get a coffee from the usual coffee shop. He opens the door, feeling his shoulders Heavy, he is so tired he just wants to go home and sleep but still got too much work to do. He goes to the cashier and he handed him a max coffe.

- I didn't Ordered yet. He said confused raising one of his eyebrows.

- You see that guy with the book? He got you this. The cashier said.

Yoongi widened his eyes, surprised, and turned around to see the little man that was behind his book. Even that book made him look tiny.
Yoongi talked with the cashier and went out with his coffee, leading home.

-Excuse me? The cashier said.

The boy liftened his head to look at the guy who came with a rainbow milkshake and a chocolate cupcake with a pink cream and heart sprinkles over it.

-I Didn't ordered this..? He said looking confused.

- You know the guy to who you got the coffee? He got you this. The cashier said and went away.

The boy looked surprised at the pretty milkshake and the cupcake and then saw that it was a note behind the milkshake. He blushed and turned around the milkshake.

"тнαηк үσυ
=)"

Jimin: omg Yoongi he's such a cutieee

You: the hot guy again?

Jimin: yess he bought me something and ugh it's so good 😭💕

You: oh so you talk to him now?

Jimin: oh, no! I can't do that, I don't feel ready!

You: take your time, then.

Jimin: I will!

You: I'm kinda busy right now.
But if it's something important I will
answer you. Is that ok?

Jimin: Yes, sure hyung

Jimin:

Jimin: Good luck <3

Jimin: Good luck <3

You: thank you, Jiminie