ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣~ ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀ

Jimin: Hey, Yoongi, are you free tonight?

You: Yes, What's up?

Jimin: So I wanted you to take the dinner with me and my friends

You: I just remembered I have something
to do

Jimin: Yoongi!

You: Jimin!

Jimin: Jin said you need to come.

You: Jin?

Jimin: Yes

You: ... I'll be there

Jimin: YAY THANK YOU BABE

You: you just called me "babe"?

Jimin: I can't read oops I need to go my goldfish is drowning

You: JIMIN

You: ugh this boy

**

Yoongi knocked on the door, gulping. He needs to look good and try not to curse or say something bad because, whoever that Jin was, he really knew how to beat the shit out of a person.
Jimin opened the door and when he saw it's Yoongi he smiled and hugged him.

-Come in, you came perfectly. he said closing the door after Yoongi.

-Thanks, God, I'm not late. He would kill me. Yoongi whispered.

-GUYS! Jimin yelled and Everyone was looking at him. He's Yoongi, my boyfriend.

Yoongi suddenly smiled, it was really nice to be called Jimin's boyfriend. Everyone came to him shaking his hand and introducing themselfs, only NamJoon and Jungkook didn't, they looked at Yoongi and hugged him. Jimin was next to Yoongi looking at him, happy that his friends like him.
The doorbell was heard and Everyone looked at each other with scared faces. Who was coming? Yoongi was confused but then Jin came from the kitchen running to the door. They heard some mumbles and in the next second a two guys came, holding hands. Jimin was holding Yoongi's hand, getting closer to him. Yoongi's eyebrows furrowed.

-Why are y'all like this? The guy said smirking. So happy to see me and my boyfriend?

Yoongi Felt Jimin tightening his hand, looking at him confused.

-Oh, who are you? The man said coming to Yoongi and Jimin gulped.

Yoongi saw that Everyone hated him so he didn't gave a fuck anymore.

-I'm J-Hope, but you can call me Hobi. And That's my boyfriend, Jay.

These two names were like a echo in Yoongi's head. Hobi. Jay. Hobi was Jimin's ex best friend. But Jay looked so familiar.

-So, who are you? Hoseok said looking at Yoongi.

-Do I need to tell you? You aren't that important to know such a cool person like me. My name is too cool, you might be jealous. Yoongi said smirking.

Everyone was laughing now, Jimin looked Mad at Hoseok and Hoseok was very angry, his face turned red.

-He already knows me. The guy said coming closer.

-Poor boy only knows garbage. Yoongi said looking at the guy.

-You sound familiar. The guy said furrowing his eyebrows.

Yoongi laughed looking at him.

-What's up, Jay? Still a fucking cry baby? Or more like a fucking asshole.