¢нαρтєя тωєиту σиє~ ʏᴇs

Jimin pulled away from Yoongi, looking confused at him, his eyes still teary.

-W-what?

Yoongi wipped his tears and then took his coffee.

-Wanna talk about this in my studio? He said looking at Jimin.

Jimin widened his eyes looking at the handsome man infront of him and then nodded.

-Okay, Let's go.

Jimin nodded walking after Yoongi like a lost puppy so when Yoongi noticed it he stopped a little bit and took his hand, interlocking his fingers with his.

-Y-Yoongi... Jimin said blushing. People are staring...

-I Couldn't care less.

Jimin lifted his head to see Yoongi with a serious expression, looking in a way and another then continues walking.

Hot.

They were finally there. Yoongi unlocked the door and let the small boy get in and went after him. Jimin sat on the black couch and Yoongi sat at his computer chair, putting the coffee cup and keys on the desk.
It was a awkward silence, Jimin was looking down at his hands, remembering how Yoongi held it. Yoongi was looking at Jimin, looking at his features.
Jimin lifted his head looking at his hyung.

-You think that I don't love you? Jimin said.

Yoongi looked at the younger one for a second.

-I know that. He simply said.

-You can't be so sure of other people's feelings. Jimin said biting his lower lip.

-You always talked about liking him.. And if you said you loves us both, That's bullshit.

-Yoongi, when I say something, I mean it. Maybe you think I'm only saying it because I want to get over my ex and things like that but no. It's not like that. I got over him because you helped me and then I started liking you. My heart would go crazy everytime I would get a text from you, I would always smile talking with you, I would just stay up all night thinking about you. Not him. I used him to make you jealous. Even tho he was hot, he didn't had the same effect on me as you did. But I realized you are straight so I tried to talk with him, trying to forget you.

Yoongi was just silently listening at Jimin, who was looking at the ceiling with teary eyes. He shut his eyes and a tear Rolled down his cheek.

-I love you. I really do. he said now looking at Yoongi.

-Have I told you before that no one deserves your tears? Yoongi said getting up and walking to Jimin. Not even me, Jiminie. He said taking a tissue and sitting next to Jimin, wiping his tears.

Jimin was looking at Yoongi with a little blush on his cheeks.

-You really like me calling you 'Jiminie', don't you? Yoongi said smirking.

-Shut up! Jimin mumbled covering his face with his little hands.

Yoongi chuckled and took his hands off of his face.

-I wanna see your beautiful smile. he said.

Jimin's cheeks became more pink so he tried to cover his face again, but Yoongi was faster and put his hand around Jimin's wrists.

'Oh, God, his hands are really big' said Jimin in his mind.

So because he couldn't cover his face, he lowered his face looking down at his legs. Yoongi took gently his chin and lifted his head, their faces two inches away.

-You already know that I love you, right? Yoongi said looking in Jimin's eyes.

Jimin was like a tomato now, his cheeks were so red. He nodded making Yoongi smile, revealing his cute gummy smile, making Jimin's butterflys wake up.
Yoongi's breathe was already on Jimin's lips, if one of them would get closer just a little, their lips would touch each other.
Yoongi did it.
He got closer.
His lips were on Jimin's lips, kissing them gently.
Yoongi deepened the kiss, Jimin's hands now playing with Yoongi's hair.
They were kissing..
Finally.
They pulled away from each other to get air.

-Do you wanna be my boyfriend? Yoongi asked.

-Yes.