¢нαρтєя тωєиту ѕєνєи~ 𝕎𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕡𝕒𝕡𝕖𝕣

Jimin opened his eyes lazily, looking around. He was in a room that he thought it was Yoongi's. It was so dark in the room, the curtains were pulled so maybe That's why. He looked for his phone but didn't found it in his pockets. Where was it?! He looked and then found it on the night stand, turned it on. 12 p.m. Shoot! He slept so much! He looked at the person next to him and smiled.

-I'm gonna make breakfast. He said looking at Yoongi.

When he wanted to get up Yoongi pulled him closer to him.

-Aish, Yoongi! I was gonna make you breakfast!

-Five more minuts.... he said in a lazy, raspy voice.

Jimin looked at his boyfriend, couldn't stop smiling, and then nodded, playing with his hair.
More than five minuts has passed, and his boyfriend still didn't woke up. He was too tired. Jimin didn't wanted to wake him up, God knows how much he slept in passed days..

-Five minuts has passed, right? He said trying to open his eyes.

-Yeah, but it's okay, you can sleep. I'm not going anymore.

Yoongi nodded and closed his eyes again.
Jimin took his phone and started looking at random things. He got bored and looked at how cute Yoongi was sleeping so he took a photo and put it as his wallpaper.

 He got bored and looked at how cute Yoongi was sleeping so he took a photo and put it as his wallpaper

He chuckled looking at his wallpaper and looked at his boyfriend. He was the cutest.
He started playing games, turning off his volume.

*

It was 3:23 p.m when Yoongi opened his eyes, feeling better than the first time when he woke up. He looked at Jimin who was watching a movie.

-Why didn't you ate something? Yoongi asked.

Jimin's face lifted.

-I want to eat with you and I wasn't that hungry.

-Oof, Jiminie. Don't wait for me, you should have ate. Yoongi said getting up.

-It's not a big deal..

He looked at Jimin for some seconds and then opened a little bit of curtain, to let the sun come in the room.

-Do you want some clothes to change from me?

Jimin blushed looking at Yoongi and nodded. Yoongi chuckled at how cute his boyfriend is and went to the closet, searching for something and then turned to Jimin.

-Choose some by yourself, I have no idea what to give you.

Jimin chuckled and went to the closet looking at Yoongi's clothes then saw a cute black hoodie with kumamon's face on it. He took it and looked at Yoongi with one eyebrow raised.

-You want it or not? He said looking in another way.

-You're so cute, hyung. He said laughing. Where is the bathroom? He said taking one pair of black jeans.

-You get out of the room, go right and it's the third room.

Jimin nodded and went where Yoongi said, changing himself. Yoongi took some clothes, put them on and waited on the stairs looking at his phone.
Jimin came out and Yoongi lifted his head looking at his boyfriend. He was so cute! His pants we're rolled up a little and his hoodie looked so good on him. It was large and the sleeves we're covering a little bit of his little hands.

-Yoongi...

-Mhm...?

-You are staring.. Jimin said blushing going to him.

-I never knew you were so cute in my clothes..

-Shut up! He said covering his face. Let's go eat.