chαptєr twєntч thrєє~ ₥Ø₥

They were laying on the warm grass while looking at the stars. Well, Yoongi was supposed to look at the stars with Jimin but instead of looking at the stars he was looking at Jimin. Looking at his plump lips, the cute thing they do when he's talking, his chubby cheeks that are red as a tomato when Yoongi tells him he loves him, his hair that looks so good no matter what he's doing with it, his little nose that made you want to Boop it.

-Yoongi-hyung... Jimin says still looking at the stars.

-mhm? Yoongi mumbled.

-Don't you like stars? You keep looking at me... he said blushing.

-I do..

-Then.. he tries to say something but he gets cut by Yoongi.

-But I like you more.

-Ahhhh, Yoongi!! The younger said covering his face.

-Why do you keep covering your face? I wanna see your face!

-B-but I'm blushing..

-That Makes it even cuter. Yoongi said taking one of his hands and interlocking his fingers with his.

-How do you always know what to say to make me blush?

-I'm only saying true things.

-...It's getting late. Jimin said looking at his phone. 1 A.M? WHAT? he said getting up.

Yoongi got up lazily looking at his panicked boyfriend.

-I'll take you home.

They Walked in a complete silence, Jimin almost running to go home faster. He kept saying his mom will kill him.

-Calm down, you are twenty three years old. Yoongi said rolling his eyes.

-You don't know mom! He said and stopped. okay, we're here.

Yoongi looked amused at Jimin who calmed down. He came closer to Jimin, putting one hand on his cheek, leaning to his face. Their lips were almost two inches away when...BAM!

-WHO ARE YOU TO KISS MY LITTLE CHILD?! OH MY GOD! IMMA FEED THE DOGS WITH YOUR EYES! ASSHOLE! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? said a man who kept hitting his head with a purse.

-Ow! Yoongi said trying to cover his head.

-Oh My God, Mom! Stop! Jimin said trying to stop the man with his little hands.

-WHY ARE YOU STOPPING ME? DO YOU STILL WANNA EAT, KID?

-He's my boyfriend!

The man stopped, looking at Yoongi, Yoongi looking scared at the man. The man took off his purse and smiled.

-Oh so this is the Yoongi you kept talking about? He said looking at every detail of Yoongi.

-Y-yeah....

Yoongi gulped rubbing his head.

-I'm Jin! Jimin's friend and mom! Well, trying to be his mom, at least they call me like that.. Jin said shaking Yoongi's free hand.

-M-Min Yoongi...

In the next second Jin was again hitting Poor Yoongi with his purse.

-WHAT DO YOU DO WITH MY KID? ARE YOU A PERVERT?! DON'T YOU SEE HOW LATE IT IS!

-I'm sorry, ma'am.. I mean, Jin. But I didn't do what you think! Yoongi said trying to cover his head.

-DON'T ACT LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK!

-Jin! I'm twenty three years old! I can take care of myself!

Jin turned to Jimin, his eyes full of fire. Fuck, he was really Mad. Jimin gulped.

-We just looked at the stars...

Jin stopped hitting Yoongi again and Yoongi was looking at Jimin, his face saying 'Please,save me'

-Awww, so romantic!

-Uh..Um...I think I'll go home.. it's pretty late, yeah, I'm sorry. I'll be more responsable next time! Yoongi said bowing to Jin. Goodnight! he said walking fast away.

-Oh my God, that is so embarassing, Jin! How will I face him tommorow?! Jimin said.

-I like him. Good choice. Jin said going inside the house.