ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩~ ᴡᴏʀᴋ

Yoongi was working for so long, he didn't even knew for how much he didn't slept. Two days? Two weeks? He shook his head and looked at the computer when he heard a little knock on his door.
He checked the clock. 11:30 p.m..Who was here at this hour? His eyebrows furrowed but then looked at his computer again.

-It's open. He said and continued.

The door opened and then it got closed again, then nothing was heard. He then Felt like someone kissed his hair so he looked up only to find his boyfriend looking at him.

-Why aren't you answering my messages? I got worried, hyung. said Jimin playing with Yoongi's hair.

Yoongi looked back at his compunere continueing his work, saying nothing.

-Did you slept these days? It's been five days since you started working.

Yoongi didn't said nothing, with a poker face, he looked at the computer's screen.

-Don't ignore me.. I missed you...

Yoongi sighed but didn't said nothing. Jimin looked down and sat on the couch, saying nothing.
The time has passed a little and Yoongi looked again at the clock and then at the boy who was looking at him.

-You should go home and sleep, Jiminie.

Jimin shook his head, with a serious face, and kept looking at Yoongi.
Yoongi shut his eyes, opened them again and continued his work. It was so much to do and he didn't wanted to waste Any second to finish it.

*

He yawned taking another sip of his coffee and looked at his phone screen. 3:45 a.m?! He didn't remembered Jimin to go home. He turned and found Jimin, sleeping on his couch. He stood up and went to him.

-I told you to go home and sleep, Jiminie, your back is gonna hurt.

He looked at how peacefuly he slept and played with his hair.

-If I take you to your house, Jin is gonna beat the shit out of me. Should I take you to mine?

He looked at Jimin's features and then checked his pockets and finally found his phone. He searched in his contacts until he found the person he wanted.

Me: Hey, Jin, Yoongi here. I'm sorry
for texting you so late but Jimin fell
asleep in my studio, if you don't mind,
can I take him to my place?
(P.S: We're not gonna sleep in the same
bed so don't worry!)

He waited a little thinking that maybe Jin was sleeping but then the sound of the message was heard.

Mom J: Of course, thank you for telling me, I was really worried. Goodnight!

Me: Goodnight!

He put his phone in one of his pockets and then took Jimin in his arms, carrying him in Bridal style to his car. He put him gently on the back seats and then went to the driver seat, driving home. In twenty minuts he was infront of his house, took Jimin and carried him in the same style, unlocked his door and getting it, closing it with his leg and going upstairs to the guest room. He opened slowly the door and Jimin put his head more in Yoongi's chest. He went in, closing the door and putting jim gently on the bed, covering him with the sheets. He looked at him, kissed his forehead and whispered:

-Goodnight, Jiminie.

He got up, turned to the door and was ready to go out when he got stopped. Jimin took his wrist, his eyes looking up at him.

-Don't leave me.

Yoongi looked at him with a little smile.

-I promised Jin that you will sleep in another bed..

-I won't tell him. He said blinking, lazily.

Yoongi stayed a little thinking about what he should do. He really didn't wanted to get beaten by Jin.

-You promised to me that you won't leave me.. please? Jimin said pouting.

Yoongi sighed and nodded.

-Fine. He said and Jimin smiled.

He took out his shirt, throwing it on the floor and then went to the seat next to Jimin. He covered himself and looked at the cute little boy next to him. They were face to face and Yoongi took Jimin closer to him, pressing his lips on Jimin's.

-I missed you too. Yoongi said.

Now Jin has all the reasons to beat the shit out of Yoongi. Jimin smiled and put his head on Yoongi's chest.

-I love you.

-I love you too.