¢нαρтєя тнιяту σиє~ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs

Yoongi went it, looking around, memories attacking him from all the corners of the shop. He looked around a little and then looked forward. NamJoon was there, smiling at his phone. Nothing changed.. He gulped and went to a table, sitting down, closing his eyes. In some seconds he heard a cough, and didn't opened his eyes, knowing is NamJoon.

-Hello.

    Yoongi's butterflys were back, his heart broke in just one second, his mouth was like a desert, he just froze.

-I'm Jimin. The voice was shaking.

    Yoongi finally opened his eyes, looked at the person in front of him. Jimin was there with his messy hair, a casual look and a notebook in his hand and a pen in the other one.
He remembered, the first time Jimin talked to him in real life.. the hot guy... same location, same people, same introduction, but their hearts weren't the same.. they were broken.

-May I take your order? He said looking right in Yoongi's eyes.

    He wanted to show him that he doesn't have the same effect on him, that he moved on. He wanted to show Yoongi that he's strong and he doesn't care anymore.

-A black coffee...please.

    His raspy voice sent shivers down his spine, waking up Jimin's butterflys. They were many than before, and they were becoming more and more.
    Please? Since when did he said that word?
     Yoongi saw Jimin's confused look and he chuckled, hurt.

-The love of my life told me once "You should be nice to people, be kind, be good, and then they'll love you more"... Have I got a chance? He said looking up at Jimin, right in his eyes.

    One chance? You got them all, Min Yoongi. You just don't know how to use them.. Jimin's cheeks became red and he rushed to the kitchen, closing his eyes, exhaling the air that he didn't knew he held, and put his hand on his heart. Just like the first time.
    He said that to Yoongi when they we're on a date, in a restaurant.
                         Love of my life.

    Yoongi on the other hand, when Jimin dissapeared started panicking, losing all the confidence he had before. He touched his heart, it was beating ten times faster than usual.

-Fuck. He mumbled.

    In some minutes Jimin was back so Yoongi calmed himself, sitting again, acting chill. He looks like he moved on, Yoongi didn't wanted to look like he moved on, he wanted to prove Jimin he loves him.. he just.. wanted the best for him.

-Here's your coffee. He said placing it infront of Yoongi and hurried to the kitchen.

    Yoongi looked down at the cup of coffee.. it was a latte one. It has a little cat on it, with a little heart next to his head and also a sticky note. Yoongi took it confused and looked after Jimin, who couldn't be seen now.

"I know you don't like your coffee black, You're still a kitten. ♡̶"

    Yoongi laughed seeing how Jimin Crossed the heart but still took the note and put it in his pocket, taking a sip of his coffee.

*

    He was working on his laptop, on a song that he wanted to do for a long time but hadn't enough time. Well, now he had so he tried to make it the best thing ever. He checked he clock and saw that is 5 p.m already.

-Shit! I need to go!

     He closed his laptop, put twenty dollars on the table (the coffe wasn't even half of the money, he just didn't wanted to give three dollars) , and then went to the door, looked back just to see Jimin peeking behind the kitchen's door. Yoongi smiled, mouthed a "I love you" and went out.

-Ahhhh, Jungkook! He wants me dead! He is playing with my fucking feelings! Jimin said sitting down, blushing.

-Or he really loves you, Jiminie. Jungkook said sighing.

-I don't think he does. If he would, he wouldn't left me. He said looking in another way, getting teary eyes.

-Did you moved on? Maria asked looking down at the sad man.

     Jimin hesitated for a bit and then he just nodded.

-Y-yes..

    Jungkook raised a eyebrow.

-Are you sure?

-Yes, Jungkook! I'm sure!

-Oh, then you won't read this note he left you and I can put it in the trash can. Jungkook said smirking with a black paper in his hand.

    It wad the paper from Yoongi's notebook. It took only one second for Jimin to jump and run to Jungkook.

-NO! Give it to me!

-No! Why would I? You moved on! He said raising his hand.

-I swear to God, Jungkook, if you ruin my ship Imma kick your balls and you will sleep outside this week.

-Here you go, Jiminie! He said widening his eyes.

    Jimin took it and ran to the bathroom, closing himself there. He took a Deep breathe and started reading.

" 'Everything is easier when you have someone to fight with.You're strong enough'
    I was right, right Jiminie? You're way stranger than me, way more stronger. I couldn't forget you, and I still can't. It's weird, isn't it? How my heart keeps running after you even though yours keeps pushing mine away.
   Honestly, it might sound selfish but I'm not happy about it. I'm not happy that you moved on, but if you feel better and he helped you that much then I can fake my happiness.
     The thing is that I know you didn't moved on. I can see your cheeks having the same color they had when I first told you how beautiful you are, I know your heart beats the same.
        I love you. Is it late, isn't it?"

    Jimin was now crying his eyes out with a little smile on his face.

-It was you who helped me.. I used all your advice to fight with you, but it didn't worked. His tears were falling down, one by one. Oh God, I love you so freaking much, Min Yoongi!