Chapter Thirty-Four

Y'all this is for my bestie @mariaostas

-Ugh, tell me again why are we doing this..? Yoongi said looking at the small boy infront of him.

-To have fun! Why the hell are people going to partys, Yoongi?

-I don't know, I rather sleep..

     Yoongi, at Jimin's request, was dressed in a policeman and Jimin was a thief, obviously. Yoongi was in a black uniform with a golden ensign and had his normal hairsttle because, like Jimin said ''You always look hot, what should I do with that?''. Jimin had black jeans, a black and white striped shirt, a black beanie and black shoes.

-Not trynna be that type of boyfriend but damnm Jiminm your ass looks good in those jeans.

-Oh my God, are you looking at my ass?! Jimin said blushing, suprised.

-Let's be real, who doesn't?

    Jimin rolled his eyes and looked at his boyfriend who was waiting for him for almost one hour. The party started some time ago but who cares?

-Let's go! Take me to the party!

    Yoongi rolled his eyes at his boyfriend's cuteness, took his hand and went out.

     They were infront of Jungkook's villa, the music was so fucking loud that you couldn't hear your own thoughts.

-I can't go home, can I? Yoongi asked.

-OBVIOUSLY YOU CAN'T, IDIOT! GET IN! Jimin yelled pushing Yoongi towards the entering.

-I don't have a good feeling about this, Jiminie.

-You never have good feelings unless it's your love for me.

-Oh, man, this feels like in highschool. Yoongi said looking around.

     The house was full, it was like an army. Everywhere were red cups with alcohol or without, some snacks that some people stepped on them, drunk people trynna date and dance, everyone in different costumes.

-You are under arrest! Yoongi said turning to Jimin.

     Jimin looked at him for some seconds until he got it and started running in another way, going away from Yoongi, who was running behind him trying to catch him with a imaginary gun.

-I'm warning you that if you don't stop running you will get in a giant problem, Jibooty.

-Oh my God, are you talking with my butt?!

-With both of you and you should listen!

-And if I don't?

-Don't try my power, kiddo.

      Jimin started running faster, going in the kitchen where people werent that many, only drinkingm chatting and eating snacks. He tried to run faster but a hand got wrapped around his stomach, dragging him to a person, His back was glued to Yoongi's chest.

-I told you not to try my power, didn't I? Yoongi whispered sending shivers down Jimin's spine.

      Jimin gulped and tried to escape but Yoongi's embrace was too strong.

-And why am I even arrested?! This is unfair! Jimin said outing.

-For stealing. Yoongi continued whispering.

-That's bullshit! I haven't stole anything! Jimin said defending himself.

-Yes, you did!

-And what have I stole?!