"Yeah, I'll do that. Bye now". I nod and Logic leaves and heads for Patton's room.

Once Logan had left the vicinity, me and Anxiety continued to stay as we were for a few moments, the faint murmur of a voice or two heard every so often. Eventually I pull away, convinced that Anxiety would be alright now. "Are you good?" I had to double check of course. To my relief, he nods and looks up to me with a slight smile tugging at his lips. "let's grab some of those cookies that Patton made the other day and have a stroll around the mind palace gardens. How about it?"

"Okay then. Sounds like a plan. I need to get out of here anyways"

I let out a little chuckle. "I bet you do, poor thing. Come on then". We smile at each other before we head to the kitchen to pack a few drinks and snacks - and of course the cookies - in a picnic basket to take with us, along with a picnic blanket. Soon, we are ready and so we set off for our adventure - if one wishes to call it that.

{Logan's POV}

I felt awful. Absolutely terrible. How did I not realise how bad my actions were? I knew something was up the minute Patton started to seem off as I left the last time I saw him. Not only that, I haven't seen him once since then, nor heard from him. God I feel so guilty! And so I should, to be honest. Well, I have to go apologize. I'm not the best with emotions or understanding them but I do know that an apology is necessary and that I do care too much about him that I can't let situation go unfixed. How on earth will I ever make it up to him? If he even accepts my apology at that...

With three soft and gentle knocks, I clear my throat and adjust my tie - running my hand through my hair and straightening my glasses with a deep breath as I prepare myself for the worst.

"Who's there?" A quiet voice asks. That is not the voice of the bubbly and joyous Morality; the happy pappy Patton. Christ, I can't believe I said that. Anyways, although I know it is Patton on the other side of the door, it just won't sink in as he sounds so.. different. So distressed, emotional, hurt. All because of me.

"I-It's me - Logic. I know I'm probably the last person you will want to speak to as of this moment but I can to apologize. Now, I understand that-" I'm cut off when the door swings open and Patton launches at me, tackling me into a hug. I almost fall over from the force when I stumble backwards but I catch the door frame and stable myself. "Patton? What are you doing?" That's a stupid question: he's hugging me, of course. I've already established that. God I'm stupid. "Actually no. For lack of a better question, why are you hugging me? I thought you'd be mad and upset with me.

He doesn't respond, only tighten the grip on me. Not knowing what to do, or what is happening, I hesitantly hug him back although it's not long before he finally pulls away. "S-sorry about that... And I am upset with you, yes..."

"It's quite alright, Patton. And I understand that I am not particularly liked by you or others at the moment." I assure him, making myself look presentable again after the sudden interaction. "Care to explain the reasoning behind the out of nowhere hug, or shall I get on with my much needed apology?"

He nods and we step into his room. He closes his door and then we sit on his bed. "I'll explain why I hugged you afterwards... Just say what you wanna say first."

I was going to correct his grammar but remembered that I'm here to apologize and now is certainly not the time to be correcting Patton - out of all people. So I let it slide. "I don't really know if words are even enough to apologize to you. I clearly was not performing at my best then and I know that is far from an excuse or a reason for what I did, but even I, Logic, have no logical reason as to why I did it. Aside from the movie explanation."