Caitlin: I think so yeah!(she smiles really big)

Barry: (his face lights up) I'm moving in with the women of my dreams!!(he shouts happily, and after they celebrate they happily cuddle with each other all night)

                             ~~~
                      5 days later

Barry: (walking to the elevator) So you think that the 2 structural atoms won't mix.

Caitlin: (enters the lift) Yes and I can be $100 that my hypothesis is correct. And you know whyyy?

Barry: (sarcastically) Whyyy?

Caitlin: (clicks the button to the top floor and the doors close) Its because the two atoms are already in the same nucleus and if atoms can't be broken down into smaller parts then the same type of atoms won't be able to mix.

Barry: Sure they can!

Caitlin: If they are mixed together it won't change into a different element. Come on Babe, aren't you a forensic scientist?

Barry: (the doors open and they step out) You just wait until I do the actual te-(walks into the main lab but Caitlin pulls him back around the wall)

Caitlin: Shhhh!!(heard Iris and Cisco laughing)

Barry: What are you doing?

Caitlin: Shhhhh!(looks around the wall secretly and smiles at the sight of them sitting so close to each other and laughing)

Barry: Cait?

Caitlin: Let's go. (grabs his hand and pulls him into the head quarters of STAR LABS) Heeeyyy guys, what you talking about?

Iris: (she quickly hops off the table and stands infront of Barry and Caitlin with open arms) Hey you two!(gives them both a hug at the same time)