Caitlin: I'm sorry to barge in so early in the morning.

Barry: (stuttering in confusion and surprisment) N..no it's okay Cait. Come in.

Caitlin: (walks in quickly)

Barry: Caitlin what are you...(gets off by a nice lingering kiss)

Caitlin: (pulls back) I was so wrong Barry, and I'm sorry. I couldn't go to sleep, I kept on tossing and turning and thinking about you. And then I realised I need you next to me to be able to sleep, because of your warmth and-

Barry: (cupps her face in his hands and kisses her and then stops, he whispers while their foreheads touch each other) You're ramblimg.(he smiles)

Caitlin: Sorry I tend to do that when I'm trying to prove a point.

Barry: And what is your point?

Caitlin: That I can't live without you...literally.

Barry: Me too(kisses her again)

Caitlin: So do we cuddle now or-

Barry: Move in with me.

Caitlin: Huh? Wait, are you serious.

Barry: You said it yourself, you can't live without me, and I can't live without you.

Caitlin: That's true...(She sits down on the couch) Look Barry, before i agree I need you to know I was really worried about moving in with you. You know I've never been in a relationship before and I thought it takes years before a couple decides to take that move.

Barry: Do you think we're moving too fast?

Caitlin: I think I was afraid of what the outcome would be. I didn't want you regret the decision of living with me.

Barry: You really thought about this didn't you?(he smiles)

Caitlin: Yep!

Barry: Cait I doubt I'll ever regret doing anything with you. I know you are probably scared of this next step in our relationship but it's going to be okay.

Caitlin: I know it will.(smiles)

Barry: So is it official!? Are we moving in together??