Prologue

Two years later....

As the confetti came down from the rafters I quickly rushed the football field, and celebrated with the rest of my teammates. Winning the national championship for the second time was a wonderful feeling especially for the city of greenville. I thought about all the hard work we all put in since I've arrived my freshman year. After my freshman year ended on a sour note I took it as a chance to get better. That moment in my life I was humbled but I was given a second chance and third chance. My sophomore year I returned with a chip on my shoulder". It was a humbling experience I was able to be coached by the most under appreciate coach in division 1 football coach Herman Gillis. We not only put "the ville" back on the map but we also went undefeated at one season! The next year was a no brainer for us!  I went from a freshman bust to becoming a heisman finalist my junior year even though I didn't win the heisman my junior year our team still had went undefeated the entire season, and hoisting the national championship trophy for the second time. After going undefeated and leading an unranked division one team to a national championship my sophomore and junior year we were playing against the #1 team which was Ohio State, no one around the world thought that we were going to upset Ohio State especially with the quarterback-wide receiver tandem of Andrei Mavia and your's truly Chris Sullivan but we did! From that point on my whole entire life changed, my career skyrocketed overnight by the end of the season I was named as a Heisman finalist. Even though I didn't win the Heisman trophy our football team beat the Ohio State in our very first bowl game, then went on to win a national championships! After the press conference, and the parade in my hometown I decided to get away for a couple weeks no paparazzi, no sports just much needed time to relax.

The next morning I woke up in the hotel. I looked at the clock to see that it was 6 a.m, and the doors on the balcony open I quickly jumped out of the bed, then slowly walked towards the door to see Esaliya Vice walk inside the suite with a trench coat on. Good morning papi, she said with a smile on her face she immediately kissed me on my lips, and made her way to the bedroom as I watched the coat fall to the ground, and I got a chance to see that body she looked back at me, and told me to follow her to the master suite. I slowly walked behind her the way she walked in those high heels had me mesmerized, when she laid on the bed I turned around and closed the double doors, and turned down the lights. After high school I kinda gave up on relationships for a while until I rekindled something Brielle who's known as Lola in the rap game. We linked up the beginning of my senior year I just won my first national championship, and she just finished touring. If you didn't know Esaliya and I go way back, all the way to high school when I knew her as Lola. When we first met we were total opposite she was basically a loner that always wanted to keep everything private but that changed overnight and I was the wild college boy that still wanted to have fun. At first she wasn't feeling me due to me dissing her in high school but after our first date she had a change of heart. Now that she's graduated early it's kinda hard for us to see each other due to our busy schedules, and senior year approaching fast. When Esaliya made her way back to the balcony I watched the sunlight shine off her skin, and the way her brown eyes shinned in the light I turned her around so she can look into my eyes. I placed my hand on her face, as she kissed the palm of my hand I stroked the side of her neck with my other hand then leaned in for a kiss. The next few days went by quickly to the point that it was our final night in the Caribbean's so we decided not to go out with our friends we decided to stay in, and order room service which was nothing but junk food with plenty of cuddling to go with it. When I turned on ESPN I seen a clip of me running into the end zone for a touchdown. Two of the analysts Summer Drake, and Todd Mcshay asked the bold question which was "Above The Law" they also wanted to know if I was going to make my announcement about going to the NFL because a lot of the teams we're antsy. Esaliya then proceeded to ask me what was taking me so long, why was I dragging all of this out! I stood up and told her I already gave this decision a lot of thought, and when I get home I plan on sitting down with the press and telling them my decision. Let me guess Angie is behind that, come on Lawrence you won two national championships, your guaranteed to be drafted #1 why not go pro? I told her that I may have accomplished a lot my junior year, but this decision is bigger than me it's bigger than the south side I have a chance to do some historic so I need another year to pan everything out. That's definitely Mariah talking said Esaliya. I started to get frustrated at her so I asked her why does she have a beef with my sister?? I don't have a problem with that girl I just find it funny that your the one scoring all the touchdown breaking all the records but when she and your family make a statement you have to do what they say I don't see them on the field or at practice. I see where your coming from baby and I may do all the ripping and running on the field but I also have a team that makes sure that every move I make is a great move not only for my family but also for me, so like it or love it whatever decision I make will benefit everyone! She wasn't thrilled about my answer that I gave her but she chose to stick beside me when I make the decision. After the trip to the Caribbean's I finally made it back home when I drove to my old neighborhood everyone quickly approached the house.