Rival

Arthit stroked his waist which felt painful, sleeping on Kongpop made his waist stiff.  Maybe because he used to sleep on the mattress.

"What happened to you ?"  Ask Rome who is making toast.  There is trio elephant waiting for the toasted bread and Arthit waiting for him too.

"My waist hurts."  Complains Arthit.

"Whattttt !! Don't tell me you slept with Kongpop?"  Tutah shouted curiously.  He did teach Arthit but he had not taught Arthit to go that far.  The only advice is to cuddle up.

"Yes."  Arthit answer left them wide open.

"Ser ... seriously?"  Arthit nodded.

"Then are you above or below?"  Mimi was curious, he suggested Arthit the top position.

"Because of your crazy advice, I have a backache!"  Attack Arthit upset.  Because he was up all night, that's why he has a backache now.

"Wow ... wow ... wow ... are you the TOP?"  Mimi was amazed, cute cute face became TOP and he found it funny to imagine Kongpob being BOTTOM.

"No way ... Arthit must be lying."  Meow said in disbelief.

"He doesn't even know how."  Tutah chimed in.

"What is TOP? BOTTOM?"  Asked Arthit innocently.  Instantly the three men burst out laughing.

"You don't believe me! You can ask Kongpop, I was up last night."  Arthit said annoyed.  They laughed even harder.

"EAT!"  Rome put a rough plate of piles of toast.  They immediately fell silent and each took one toast.  Rome glanced at Arthit sharply but said nothing.  Looks like he is angry.

"Rome ..." called Arthit but ignored Rome.

"Rome ..." Arthit called again but Rome stood up and left them.  Seeing that, Arthit became sad and had no appetite.  The three elephants also feel sorry for Arthit.

***

Today there is no silly drama.  Just one day Arthit was fooled by them.

Kongpop, Wad and Em play beach volleyball.  2 VS 1. Tutah, Mimi and Meow swim by the beach.  Arthit and Rome sat under a large umbrella.

"Rome .. are you angry?"  Arthit pulled the hem of Rome shirt, he looked down, not daring to stare at Rome.

"Not."

"Then ?"

"I'm just annoyed."

"Because of me ?"

"Partly. Partly because of someone."

"Kongpop?"  Rome shook his head.

"Listen, I know you are chasing Kongpop and I don't forbid it, but Arthit you not yet officially dating. Don't just give in your body, he will use you later. Do you know whether he is returning your feelings or not?"  Arthit shook his head.

"Look, you don't know his feelings yet, but you gave in your body to him. Arthit, I just don't want you to be hurt."  Arthit looked down, he was wrong he should not sleep on Kongpop.

"Here lie down, I rub the medicine for your waist."  Rome is fierce but considerate, this is Rome.

After finishing the medicine, Arthit looked at Kongpop and was surprised.  There are an additional 3 girls there.  Each girl was wearing a bikini, underneath it was only covered by a piece of cloth.

Who are they ?  Arthit pursed his eyes.  Curious.

Especially the girl wearing a green bikini, it seems she is close to Kongpop.  He even dared to stroke the head of Kongpop.  Grhh ... Arthit became emotional.

Arthit wanted to approach them but was arrested by Rome.  He could only sit quietly staring at them while his heart was burning.  Hot!.

***

At dinner, the 3 girls went to their villa.  This made Arthit even more upset, as did Tutah, Mimi and Meow.  Moreover, they are too friendly to Kongpop.

"These are Nana, Mary and Cherry."  Kongpop introduced the three girls.  Each introduced himself with a bland face except Em who was excited.

Usually Arthit likes to eat but this time the food tastes bitter.  Both on the tongue and in the heart.  He was upset but could not be revealed.  Just stared cynically at the girl, especially at Nana.

"Kong, can we stay here?"  Nana asked, and how shocked they were when Kongpop nodded in agreement.  Especially Arthit.

"There are no empty rooms."  Said Arthit sarcastically.  If his eyes could emit a laser, he would fix burn the girl named Nana.

"They can sleep in my room."  Said Kongpop.  Arthit did not accept.

"How am I?"

"You slept in Rome room."

"Then you?"  Ask Rome represents Arthit.  "I slept in Em and Wad room."

"Sorry to bother."  Nana said with small talk but her face remained innocent.  Even happily.

"Yes, you troublesome!"  Said Arthit sarcastically.

"Arthit ..." Kongpop gave a warning but Arthit was even more annoyed because of that.

"I'm full!"  Arthit left the dining room.  Arthit returned to his room to retrieve his belongings when he heard footsteps coming to his room, Arthit hiding in the bathroom.  Moreover, he heard Nana and Kongpop voice.  They are just the two of them entering the room.  😡😡😡.

"Kong, you can't be like this. I don't agree."  Nana said in a rather high tone.

"Nana ... it's not what you imagined."

"Don't lie! I know from the look in your eyes. You pay special attention to him. Listen Kong, you used to tell the story of loving one person and he is Oon. Is it because he disappeared and then you turned away? No ... I do not accept anyone but Oon who can  beside you. "

"Na .. listen to me first he is ..."

"Anyway, I don't agree. You belong to Oon. Realize Kong, you love Oon too much, don't play with the kid named Arthit. Poor him. Don't think of him as Oon successor."

Oon?  Kongpop loves someone named Oon.

Arthit heart hurts, it feels like a lot of needles are piercing his heart into holes.  Pain that suffocates the chest and makes the eyes hot.  A stream of water came out of his eyes.  He ... he could not hear any further.  He was afraid that his heart would break more like a piece of glass that a person was sweeping and then dumped in a garbage can.

BRAK!  Arthit opened the bathroom door roughly.

"ARTHIT!"  Said they were surprised, including Nana who immediately closed his mouth.  Arthit looked at them sharply, an aura of hate escaped around him.

"I HATE YOU KONG!"

Arthit ran away leaving them.

Zyzy:

Let's ... start the drama of this chapter.  It's half way to the ending.

Sorry, I haven't had the chance to update yesterday.  Just had time to write on the weekend 😊😊.

Who has accused Nana of acting?  Come on ... where are you sorry?

Btw, Arthit don't be jealous nong cute ... you are Oon and Oon is you, you are jealous of yourself 😂😂😂.

Wait for the continuation of the Arthit hate series 😅😅.

Stay Tune.

August 4, 2019