Love Statement

In the morning busy time, especially weekdays are not weekends.  Morning activity took place in anyone house, including Arthit house.

Arthit, age 17 years.  He is a jolly child and high in confidence, even though there are no friends, he always has a way to be happy.  This year is no exception.  The new school year, where he became a new student at the SSU.

A man in a white shirt decorated with a sunflower apron is busy in the kitchen.  Prepare breakfast for his only child to be healthy and not starve.  The most important thing is that he will strong in undergoing a new phase of life.

The man put egg toast with cheese on top.  Not forgetting the pink milk which became his child favorite drink.  Even though it was banned, Arthit still loved the drink no matter what.  If this earth lacks water, it doesn't matter as long as there is always a pink milk drink.

The man walked to his son room after breakfast ready at the table.  He looked at a lump of blanket that had become a large stone on the bed.

Hmph ... his child is really hard to get up in the morning.

The man approached and pulled a soft blanket over his son body.  He was indeed too weak when facing Arthit.  Especially since that incident, he was very careful in front of Arthit.

"Sweetheart ... let's wake up ..." the man shook slowly but there was no reaction.

"Arthit dear ... wake up. You'll be late."

"5 minutes pa ..." Arthit muttered but there was no intention to open his eyelids.

"Alright ..." Daddy Arthit kissed dearly and left to eat his breakfast.

30 minutes later...

"ARGH !!!"  The sound of a falling object rang out from Arthit room.  Papa Arthit without seeing what had happened already knew that the one that had fallen is Arthit.

"I'M LATE!!"  Instead of running straight to the bathroom to get ready, Arthit shouted first with rich Kevin home alone.  Only then did he run to the bathroom.  5 minutes enough time for him to take a shower, 5 minutes time to get ready.  Not forgetting his pride in neat hair.  Handsome children must look handsome.

  Handsome children must look handsome

"Pa ... I'm leaving ..." Arthit said as he entered his books.  Not carrying books is okay, because today is the first day of college.  So there is no material to note, only the dean speech that needs to be heard.

"Eat first ..." said papa who didn't want his child to starve.

"But I'm already late ..." complained Arthit.

"Later, papa drive you there ..."

"You can't. Later you are late to go office. Later your HRD will be angry then complain to your boss. Then your salary is cut. Then papa cuts Arthit pocket money. I don't want it."  Arthit gives me a tortuous explanation, the point is ... I don't want money to be cut off.