Hospital

"You brat! Don't know yourself!"

Plak ... plak ... plak...

"Forgive me ... don't hit me ... it hurts ... Oon hurt ..." the little boy whimpered while crying for forgiveness.

"Your father is gay ... and now you are following in his footsteps. It's better that you die than to embarrass me."  The mother of the child beat the little boy continuously until the little boy limped limply, the bruised wound from the blow was all over his closed body.

"You damn kid!"  The mother pulled her limp son and locked him in the bathroom.  Dark and cold.  Although the child begged but the mother did not budge.  As though deaf didn't hear anything from the bathroom.

"Dark ... ma ... please open ... I'm afraid ..."

"I promise I won't be naughty anymore ... please open the door ..."

"Papa, please help Oon ... going home ..."

"It hurts ... I'm sick ... it's cold and dark here ... I'm afraid ..."

The child curled up sitting in the bathroom, his hands hugging his body to keep warm, his eyes red and lips pleasing to withstand cold and pain throughout the body.

"Help me..."

Arthit opened his eyes, cold sweat and tears poured down his cheeks and clothes.

Who is the child?

As Arthit thought, someone entered the inpatient room.

"Arthit ... you wake up son .." Papa who from yesterday waited worriedly approaching his son.

"Where is this?"  Asked Arthit confused.  This is not the room and not the papa room.

"This is in the hospital. Yesterday your friends brought you here."

"Hospital? Am I sick?"  Arthit doesn't remember anything.  He only remembers going to perform the drama Cinderlela.  But he can't remember why he was taken to the hospital?

"Oo ... said Arthit had a lot of stomach ache. Maybe because the food at the festival was delicious so Arthit didn't stop eating huh ... Arthit can eat a lot but remember the stomach condition. Not all foods will fit Arthit stomach. After all, if papa son eat too much until he fat, you become less cute. "  Papa chuckled and stroked the love of the only child head.

"Arthit doesn't eat, pa."  as Arthit remember he did indeed eat before the stage but not as much as the father told.

"Hahaha ... it's okay if Arthit eats a lot but you don't overdo it. How do you feel?"  Papa asked in a soft tone but worried in his mind.

"Hmm ..." Arthit thought for a while.  "I'm good ... bur there's only weird dreams."

"A weird dream?"  Papa asked.  "What is weird dream?"

"There was a child who was beaten by his mother. The boy screamed in pain but his mother did not stop beating him. His mother also locked him in the bathroom. Dark and cold. But their faces were invisible to me. So I don't know who they are."  papa Beam heart sank, hearing the story of Arthit, even though he showed his face still smiling but his heart ached.  His hands clenched trying to hold back all his emotions.

Don't remember Oon ..

Please don't remember back ...

"It was only a dream. Arthit watched the drama too often. I often said that on TV there is an element of violence, Arthit need changes the channel. It's not good to watch."

"I know pa..."

"Wohoo ... our patient just woke up."

"Uncle Forth ..." Arthit greeted the person who had just entered the inpatient room.

"How are you, sweet boy?"  It's like a Beam even though it's joking on the surface but Forth heart is scared.  Moreover, he saw Kongpop tense face yesterday.

Flashback On ...

Kongpop held Arthit who fainted and took him to the hospital, followed by Rome, Bright, Tutah and Mimi.  Not forgetting, Rome contacted Papa Arthit and Kongpop contacted Uncle Forth.

The doctor took over the Kongpop Arthit and back and immediately conducted an examination.  Forth 15 minutes faster than Beam.  Forth pulled the Kongpop to the end of the corridor.

"What happened ?"  Ask Forth, he had a premonition that this was not normal or injured from falling.

"He ... met Cici ..."

"What! The demon woman came to your school."  Kongpop nodded.  Although Kongpop did not meet him, he knew that the woman had come with Cici.

"Damn! Did they meet?"  Kongpop shook his head.  He doesn't know.

"How is this uncle? What if the trauma returns? I don't want his smile disappear again."  Kongpop is nervous, fear attacks him.  Although selfish, he wants Arthit as it is now, cheerful and confident.

"Calm yourself. We are waiting for news from the doctor. The problem with the woman, we will fix it later. The most important thing now is the condition of Oon right now. I will talk to Beam."

Flashback off

"I ... healthy hehehe ..." Arthit raised his hands in the style of a bodybuilder.

"Oo ... I think you still hurts, almost pink milk is wasted."  Forth lifted a glass of pink milk ice in front of Arthit.  Of course with his heart and his eyes sparkle receive it.

"Can I please?"  Ask Arthit asked for permission.  Papa Beam smiled nodding.  Arthit immediately sucked the milk ice.

"When will I go home pa?"  Asked Arthit, he didn't really like hospitals.  Prefer at home with papa and yes .. with uncle who is still staying it.  It was past a week but uncle still staying, he said, his office affairs were not finished.

"Papa will ask the doctor."

"Uncle has an idea."  Arthit turned to Forth. "What if the day Arthit home, we eat what Arthit wants?"

"Er ... free uncle?"  Arthit was a bit traumatized, said someone wanted to treat him but in the end he paid.  After all, he did not want to lose money like that time.

"Of course. Uncle treats."  Forth patted his chest.

"But uncle can't pay for a hotel?"  If it hadn't been brought up, Forth would have forgotten the reason for the Beam absurd given to Arthit at that time.

"This is a smart idea. Save the hotel for as much delicious food as you like. Arthit choose which hotel or eat?"

"Eat."  Answer Arthit without hesitation.

"Well, so is uncle hahaha ... what does Arthit want to eat?"

"Shabu-shabu ..." Arthit shouted happily.  He had been aiming for as much as possible but expensive shabu-shabu.  Save money according to Arthit.

Papa Beam and Forth said goodbye to the doctor office for a moment, they wanted to discuss the state of Arthit, more precisely the mental state of Arthit.

Someone entered the Arthit room while Arthit exclaimed reading comics.  Arthit smiled at the guest who arrived.

"Kong ... you came."

Zyzy:

So it's clear now who used to torture Arthit?

Nong Arthit ... I hope you don't just remember huhuhu ... it's better to be cheerful and happy keep on chasing Kongpop.

July 26, 2019