Apparently he ...

The trip will take approximately 3-4 hours, not a short time.  What's more with the awkward atmosphere in this car.  They will go to Erawan National Park located in Kanchanaburi province.

This gathering was held with the theme 'establishing togetherness', they will camp there and will visit the Erawan waterfall.  Each group will be provided with a tent to live together, in addition food and personal equipment must be prepared by each group.

"What are you carrying?"  Em asked curiously, a child like Arthit rarely visited nature.  Just look at the white skin, rarely exposed to sunlight.

"I brought 4 T-shirts, 1 pajamas, 2 trousers, facial moisturizer, facial soap, sunblock, body lotion, toner, bath soap, shampoo, toothpaste & toothbrush, hat, blanket, socks and snacks.  all kinds of things: mints candy, potato chips, chocolate, instant noodles, wafers, ah then this ... pink milk. "  Arthit explained in detail what he was carrying.

"Seriously? Do you bring that much?"  Em was stunned to hear Arthit explanation, Wad shook his head and Kongpop was just silent.

"Of course, daddy said be careful playing out there. So it must be full of preparation."

"So much snack? Can you finish it all?"  Arthit shook his head.

"Then ?"

"Eat with Rome and Tutah."

"Nothing for us?"  tempt Em, even though in their group no one likes snacking, at least Em.  that's not as much as Arthit.

"Errr ... we eat together. I'll buy again later in the rest area."  Arthit did not think of eating snacks with them, he planned to stick to Rome after arriving there.

"Do you have food to cook?"  Arthit shook his head.  "I've brought instant noodles."  Answer Arthit shows several cups of instant noodles.

"Are you crazy ... 3 days to eat instant noodles continuously ??"  Em grumbles, where someone goes to have planning to eat instant noodles for 3 consecutive days.  even though they also don't carry any food.

"I can't cook. Papa cooks every day."  Arthit looked down.

"You papa boy!"  sneered Em.

BRUK!

"SHIA KONG! Why kick my seat."  Protest Em whose seat was kicked from behind with Kongpop, so this is their position.  Wad drives, Em sits in the passenger seat, while Kongpop and Arthit are in the back seat.

"Noisy!"

Em turned irritated, Arthit looked down and apologized.  After 30 minutes, because of the silent state of Arthit, he began to sleep and then fell asleep.  His head began to sway to the left and right following the flow of vibration from the car.

"Auch !!"  Arthit woke up, his head clinking on the windshield of the car right where it was still bumping.

"Khaw, what?"  ask Em.

"My head hit a glass. And hit the lump."

"Eh? Your head have a lump. Did you fall?"

"Yes from the chair 3 days ago."

"How come ?"

"Yesterday I became a soldier for the promise of the emperor, so I fought with the numbers, so exciting I unconsciously swayed and fell. See my lump."  Arthit shows a lump right side head.

"Emperor's promise? What is that?"

"Kong knows ..." Arthit said sheepishly, huh ... without asking further Em understood his point.  The rumor.