That Feel like...

30 minutes before staging ...

"Remember we have fought all this time! This performance must be successful or I will chop you and then I hang you in the back tree there."  Prem gave a threat of not playing games, he had gone to the doctor yesterday and said he was high blood pressure.  Just because of this performance, he became high blood.

"OK"

All the casts are being made up and the clothes have been prepared.  Scene after scene goes pretty well even though there are some silly things that Arthit and Tutah do.

"Rome ... I want to pee ..." Arthit said from the ground swaying here and couldn't stand it.

"A scene looking for shoes soon ... you really can't stand it?"  Ask Rome.  Arthit nodded.

"How about this ??"  There's no way, Arthit peed on the stage, in front of everyone.

"Mimi, accompany Arthit ... I'll cover your scene."  Rome said.

"Thank you Rome."

Arthit and Mimi ran quickly to the bathroom, when in the bathroom the person inside was briefly shocked and then realized that the one who was in was wearing a female drama outfit.

"Mi ... hurry up and take off this skirt ..." Arthit was annoyed, he had been dying to pee but this dress was hard to get off.

"Lift the bottom, lower the pants and remove ..." Mimi said.

"It's hard Mi ... hold it ..." If other people don't see with their own eyes what Mimi and Arthit are doing might be prejudiced by ambiguous words.

"WHAT! DON'T SEE IT!"  Mimi said fiercely, there were some people who stole a glance at them.  First the skin of Arthit white, wearing this dress made his back look.  Second, Arthit is cute, dressed up in the style of a victorian woman, makes people think that Arthit is a woman if only at a glance.

After all the chaos in the bathroom is over ...

"Phi ... phi ..." heard the sound of a small child tugging at Arthit dress.  Arthit turned to see a cute and pretty little child, somewhat like him.

Whatever feeling was possessing, Arthit suddenly fell to his knees, began to sweat which dripped on his temples.  Arthit hands covered his head.

"Phi ... phi ... why phi?"  Asked the little girl suddenly panicked.

"Arthit .. what happend Arthit?"  Mimi was attacked by panic, he didn't know what had happened to Arthit.  Everything is so sudden.

"It hurts ... it hurts ..." only the groan came from Arthit lips.  Arthit face grew pale.  This incident draws around.

"P'Bright ..." Mimi shouted, who happened to see Bright approaching them.

"Why happend to him nong?"  ask Bright, who joined in panicked.  "Whose is little girl?"

"I'm looking for Phi Kong ... Phi ..."

"I don't know Phi. Suddenly Arthit fell and became like this."  Mimi is clear.

"You!"  Bright pointed to one of the students who passed by.  "Help me take him to the health room. Mimi take care of this little girl."  Bright and the student worked together carrying Arthit to the health room while Mimi returned to the performance hall, he had to give Rome news.  Arthit Stepmother.

"PHI ... KONG ...!"  Shouted the little girl saw Kongpop behind the stage.  He ran but Kongpop was indifferent, there was even the impression of not wanting to see it.

"Waa ... cute ... what's the name of this little sister?"  Ask Lil, make up artist Star.

"My name is Cici phi ... Phi Kong sister ..." Cici chattered.

"Ahh ... it's Kong sister."  Hearing Cici being Kongpop sister, the women surrounded Cici.

"Rome bad news! ..." Mimi said rather loudly after Rome walked backstage.

"What is wrong ?"

"Arthit, his behavior is strange. His face is pale and he is sweating profusely. I don't know what happened to him."

"Where is he...?"  ask Kongpop pulled Mimi collar in a sharp voice but his eyes were worried.

"P ... Phi Bright took him to the health room."  Rome immediately takes off his costume.

"My scene is complete ..." he ran towards the health room.  Kongpop who wants to run, but is held by Prem.

"One more scene ... this is the last scene, Kong."  Prem said sharply.  Kongpop brushed aside Prem hand then left.

"How about this? The Prince escaped ..." one of the coordinators.

"We need improvisation."  Don't call his name Prem if this problem can't be overcome.

Narration:

The Prince has found the daughter he is looking for.  Cinderlela was taken to the palace.  They will get married witnessed by all the people.

The Queen and King have stood, along with the priest on stage.  Cinderlela entered the stage.

"Announcement:

Prince died suddenly of a heart attack.  Who wants to marry Cinderlela, please volunteer to start. "

The end.

The drama finally ended, though with a wry face Star still maintained her image in public.  The audience wonders why the end of Cinderlela story is like this.  But Tutah explains this is Cinderella in 2019, where women become independent do not need male support.  Whether still confused or not, the point is the drama is over.

Zyzy: please forgive me Cinderlela 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️ ..

Kongpop and Rome reached the health room together, they saw Arthit sitting in a corner, refusing anyone to approach.  Whimpering repeated words.

"It hurts ... hik ... it hurts ..."

"Sorry I'm wrong ... sorry ..."

"Papa ... hik ... papa ..."

"Don't hit me ..."

"I'm wrong ... I'm wrong ..."

Kongpop walked closer to Arthit but was held by Bright.

"Don't come closer, he runs away." Bright, who was carrying Arthit to the health room, was overwhelmed, because Arthit went berserk when someone approached.

"I know ... I'll handle it P'Bright .." Bright believes in Kongpop.

"Hey ... Kong!"  Shouted Rome.  But it is held by Bright.  From Bright expression, as if asking Rome to believe in Kongpop, finally Rome is silent and watching.

Kongpop walked closer and Arthit was increasingly hysterical.

"Don't ... please ... don't hit hik ..."

"Arthit ... this is Kong ..." Kongpop voice felt very far in Arthit ears, even he didn't hear, drowning in his own world.

"No ... no ... don't come close
... hurt ... don't hit ... dark ... dark ... "Arthit sad racers. Kongpop caught the two hands of Arthit who blocked him.

"Arthit this is Kong ... this is Kong ... Arthit ..." Arthit was still trying to go berserk.

"OON ... LOOK AT ME! THIS IS KONGPOP!"  Kongpop was forced to shout calling on Arthit consciousness.

"OON ... THIS IS KONG ... SEE ME ... THIS IS KONG ... I HERE ..."

"OON ... I HERE ... I HERE..."

As if getting air from a sinking world, Arthit saw a glimmer of light from the darkness of his world.  He blinked repeatedly and only said two words before fainting.

"Help me..."

Zyzy:

😭😭😭 Arthit ...

Patience Nong ... now there is Kong protecting Nong 😭😭 ..

What's with Arthit?  Wait for the next chapter ...

July 25, 2019