First Friend

"Please enter ..." Arthit opened the door of his house wide and invited Rome into his house. After a scene that was embarrassing and forced by Arthit style. Rome was forced to visit Arthit house.

"What do you want to drink ?" Ask Arthit, as a good host, he must treat his guests to be satisfied and return to his home again. The house was quiet, only two people lived there. Arthit and Papa.

"Anything." Answer Rome, he looked around Arthit house. The design is simple but comfortable, not much stuff to look neat. Photos on the wall, mostly photos of Arthit as a child. Selfie or both with an adult man who Rome guessed as his father. But Rome doesn't see a photo of mama Arthit in this house.

"This is pink milk." Arthit put two glasses of pink milk on the table.

"Pink milk?" Rome tilted his head slightly and twitched his forehead.

"Yes, this is my favorite drink." Arthit said proudly.

"Do you have other drinks?" Ask Rome. This is a normal question, but this question makes Arthit nervous. He feared Rome was disappointed and hated him. He wants to have friends.

"You ... you ... don't like it?" Asked Arthit timidly.

"I don't like sweet drinks."

"Sorry ... Rome ... I'm sorry ... I don't know you don't like sweet drinks. I'm stupid ... I'm sorry Rome ..." Arthit looked down sadly. Rome feels awkward seeing Arthit behavior like this.

Strange..

Why is he so sad?

"You ... what do you like?" ask Arthit tried to pull their friendship rope back so it wouldn't break.

"Just water is enough." Arthit quickly drove into the kitchen.

"Warm or cold?" Arthit had to ask details so that it wasn't wrong.

"Just warm."

Arthit brought a glass of warm water with a smile. This time it won't go wrong 😁😁.

"Do you drink pink milk every day?" Ask Rome. Arthit nodded happily.

"How many glasses per day?"

"3-5 glasses. Why?" Asked Arthit innocently.

"Not drink it too often, later you are diabetic." This way, Rome pays attention to things related to health.

"You don't like me drinking pink milk?" Rome nods. Arthit is like being hit by lightning. He can't choose between Rome and pink milk, help me ... life is difficult.

"It's not not allowed, but don't drink it a lot. once a day is enough." Rome said amused but firm after seeing his face struck by lightning Arthit.

"4 glasses." Arthit negotiates.

"Too much."

"3 glasses." Arthit is still trying his luck.

"2 glasses or not at all." Threaten Rome.

"Alright 2 glasses. I can still survive with 2 glasses. Hehehe ..." Arthit smiled happily, his eyes sparkled. His wish came true. There's my pink favoriet drink and there's my first Rome friend. Only one less ... KONGPOP MY LOVER.

"Rome ... are we friends?" Asked Arthit hesitantly, although in his heart Arthit had considered Rome his friend but friendship needed the agreement of both parties, right.

"As long as you're not make me embarrassed."

"What makes you embarrassed? I'm Arthit, handsome and cute. More beautiful than girl, more sexy than woman. Cheerful, forgiving, not arrogant and kind."