Chapter 27

'8:30 am...'

"Another day of hell, huh?" You spoke nonchalantly. Your eyes stared at your alarm clock with dullness.

You felt empty, you didn't know why, though.

However, you still decided to get up and ready for school. You didn't want to be late.

.

.

.

You were now walking your way to school in quite a slow pace.

You didn't have the energy for anything today.

Life was meaningless for you apparently as you thought.

Yet, consistently something always had to come up and ruin or slow down your day even more than before.

"U...uh my apologies.... I didn't mean to bump into you..." You spoke apologetically before quickly grabbing the hand of the person before you and pulling the two of you up simultaneously.

First mistake...

You allowed in a quick glance to the boy who was apparently too close for comfort in front of you.

Yet, you couldn't blame him for the mistake you made.

You decided to take a step back to make room for space between the two of you.

You gave into shock to see that the boy was a bit short.

He was quite pale as well.... It kind of interest you in a way.

You couldn't bare your eyes off the boy until he had suddenly snapped you out of your trance.

"If you don't mind, I need to be going. I don't want to get late for class.." The anonymous male spoke before pushing passed you.

.

.

'I can't just let him leave yet.'

.

.

'I need to know his name...'

.

.

"My name is, [M/N]!"

"What's yours?"

. . .

"I... It's Upa.."

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Upa! I hope we will get to be great friends in the future." You said as your lips formed into a cheeky smile.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"So.... Different.." The boy, who name was supposedly Upa, murmured to himself, mesmerized.

Thump

Thump

Thump

Thump

'What is this.... feeling?..'

|To Be Continued|

Thank you all for reading.

I finally put Upa up in this story.

So that's cool.

I hoped this chapter was interesting for you all.

As always, Enjoy.

And Goodbye.

-Love.