Chapter 19

"Nico..." Your fingers had gently caressed themselves over the crook of your neck, letting them slide down, and trace over the 'mark' Nico gave you.

The memory of how getting this sudden raiding pain on your neck was so vividly.

How could you forget?

You could still see the deepen teeth marks in your softly, sensitive skin.

Your mind went on to pondered about on why he would do this. It confused you greatly.

You felt quite stupid. You didn't know how you could fall so easily into the boy's sadistic trap.

Yet, having this action done to you didn't seem so bad. You felt as if it was just a childish act.

Most people would have thought otherwise but you were different.

Your thoughts came into a sudden halt by the abruptly blaring noise of the school bells signaling the time for lunch.

However, you felt restricted to eat. You didn't have the appetite at the moment and as well you didn't know what to do about this bite mark.

So you decided to just stay put in the bathroom, the boy's bathroom to per say.

Of course you had to go into the boy's restroom, you were dressed like a boy and it would be quite weird for a boy to go into the female's restroom.

Although, as you were attended into your thoughts you were fully unaware that someone had entered the bathroom too.

"How am I supposed to leave out of here without someone noticing this... mark.." You muttered to yourself a bit concerned as it was actually quite audible for the person who was in there besides you as well.

"What mark?" Anonymously, a flirtatious voice questioned out making you jolt up from the spot you were in and turning to face the owner.

Surprised by seeing who was the owner of this flirtatious voice, your eyes became widened and your mouth standing slightly a gap.

"U...Uno!?" Voicing out the male's name surprisingly shocked you even more.

At no time you ever had the thought of you and Uno being alone together, even in the restroom.

Yet, you never seem to noticed the male eyeing at your bite mark on the crook of your neck.

How clumsy of you.

[To Be Continued]

Thank you all for reading.

My apologies for such a short chapter.

I don't know when I'm going to make a longer chapter but I hope it's soon.

I'm glad to put Uno in this one though, it's going to be juicy.

But as always, Enjoy.

Bye bye.

-Love.