Chapter 15

(Previously)

He took this chance to lean up into another heated kiss. His tongue dancing with your own, lightly bitting and sucking toward your bottom lip along with your tongue aswell.

- - - -

You were quite overwhelmed by these sexual affections Jyugo was acting on you. You tried stopping him but to no use will that work since you didn't even know how to.

The kiss that was brought up upon you lasted awhile longer than you had thought. Air for you was getting lesser and lesser to you by the second, breathing became impossible at this moment.

Yet when you had finally concluded that you were going to pass out right there on the spot, Jyugo pulled right from the kiss on cue.

Leaving a string of saliva hanging lowly between the two of you.

When the boy had did that, you were quite the  heavily breather. Taking in deep breaths trying to steady your breathing, aswell for your chest rising up and down as you did.

Shortly after you felt something soft and warm press up against your forehead. It took awhile to figure out what was going on until now presuming that Jyugo had laid his forehead onto your own.

Your eyes glanced up in curiosity as forth quickly shocking you at the most afterwards.

Your eyes had swiftly obtained that the boy was peering back down at you with his eyelids halfway hovering over his pupils. You had also noticed the lightly pinkish hue on the boy's cheeks aswell.

The way Jyugo was staring at you had actually made you feel some type of way. You couldn't assume these feelings you were attaining towards the boy but you didn't want these feelings to go on for any much longer than they had already.

You could feel the warmth of his breath onto your closed lips, the closeness of his face was quite near.

"Why do you do this to me?.." Jyugo questioned so suddenly out of the blue. He words made you somewhat flinch, confused at his intentions.

"What do you mean...?" You remarked back timidly. Your eyes averted from his in an instant as you saw the slight glint in his eyes.

"The way you make me feel... It's so unnatural for me. I hate always having to think of you... Is there a reason for these sudden feelings , lust maybe? Or am I just..." Jyugo midway dispersed his sentence, he looked quite conflicted of what he was about to say next.

But on the other end, you were feeling quite fussy and tensed at this state. It made you questioned on what he was going to say next. It actually frightened you in the bit most.

Finally, Jyugo eyes landed right back onto you. His position never changing, aswell of the feeling of his warm steady breathing on your lips.

"...Falling in love with you, [Y/N]?"

- - - - -

[To Be Continued]

Hey guys, I'm sorry for such a delay on this chapter and how short it was. I wasn't feeling it today so my apologies.

I hope this chapter was also good enough for you all, I running low on ideas at the moment on this one so my apologies once more.

Also, How is everyone doing. I'm thinking that you all are doing quite well and if you aren't, I wish the best for you tomorrow.

And I know this chapter was quite short... A little tooo short, huh?

I'm praying on for me to be in a more active mood for the next chapter so that it would be longer for you all.

Thanks to all my readers, I wouldn't achieve so much love without you all so I'm certainly thankful for you guys.

And you guys can comment if you have any requests for the next chapter.

-Love, Noodle.