|8|

⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕ ⭕

"Jyugo... I-.." You tried to explain yourself but you didn't get the chance to since the boy suddenly pinned your body onto the hallway walls.

His eyes glared down at you, his hands grasped around your wrist as for one of his legs being stuck between your own so that you wouldn't be able to escape.

"Look at me." He demanded, seeing that you weren't looking back at him and your head being turned to the side.

You felt slightly frightened to even look at him, you didn't want to see the kind of expression he's wearing. So you decided to ignore his demand.

Jyugo let a low grumble slip from him.

The male then freed one of your wrists from his grasp only for it to be placed with your other wrist in his right hand.

You would let out a small squeak by feeling the touch of his other hand being settled under your chin. His index under your chin and his thumb under your bottom lip.

"When I say look at me. Look at me." He spoke with dominance and it actually quite scared you a bit.

Your heart beat fastened it's rate as you felt the turn of your head being faced towards his own. Your eyes then began to slowly widen, seeing that how close his face was to yours.

You could almost nearly feel the boy's lip onto yours, slightly almost touching each other. This made your heart accelerate in rate more, your nervousness making your lower lip quiver in shyness.

Jyugo had a smirk grow onto his own pair of lips, seeing the expression he wanted to see on you; pure shyness.

You were very much flustered up by his contact, you did thought he was kind of cute and all but never in a million years you thought this would ever happened to you in this kind of circumstance.

"Mm." A small hum of satisfaction escaping the boy.

His moment was then shortly ruined with you as the both of you would hear the bell of the school abruptly ringing for the last period of the day.

He grunted at this but before you were free you felt a pair of softly gentle lips being attached to your own. Your cheeks would have flared up at the sudden action.

It wasn't long before Jyugo quickly pulled back, having a small tint of redness on his own cheeks.

"Just testing something." He said slightly flustered himself before pulling away from you. He gave a small nervous chuckle before speaking,

"You better not tell anyone about this either." He said in the most serious tone before leaving you there.

Your mouth stood a gap, the scene replaying in your mind before whispering out,

"He.... Kissed me..."

^To Be Continued^

Heeey guys again.

Sorry for having such a short chapter but I wanted to really leave you all on a cliffhanger on this one.

I promised the next one will be probably longer.... I think.

Depends on the mood I'm in. Well peace out for now, planning on writing the next chapter after publishing this one.

Bye byeee ❤.

                                               •|Love, Noodle|•