|5|

〇 〇 〇 〇 〇 〇 〇 〇 
As people settled into the groups they were arranged to; only two having 3 students each, which left one group with two left for last.

The assortment of classmates persist of first being; Nico, Rock, and Uno.

You grew surprised by the adjustment of grouping but didn't really dislike this sudden change.

One less person to fret about in favor to you.

Though, that still didn't give you much ease regarding Jyugo.

The other set of students placed together were; Hitoshi, Musashi, and Hajime. Obviously leaving You and Jyugo left.

You groaned inwardly, knowing today is going to be quite difficult to say the least.

The beginning of the physical exam started off actually to be altogether easy in the first half.

A hearing test was the kickoff to this dreadful physical assessment. You felt a small ounce of sudden relief sensing that this exam would probably go easy enough for you... at least with some hope in mind.

Which made your lips turn into a slight smile, not very noticeable but still appearing.

The unnoticeable pleasing look soon faded it's way back into your nervous and somewhat blank demeanor as you felt two sudden pair of largely smooth hands grasp onto both your left and right arms.

Quickly snapping you out of your thoughts and into reality in seconds.

You tilted your head upwards to see who was the culprit to this unforeseen action and to your surprise you had heterochromia staring back down at you with such lazy expression.

"Let's get this over with." Jyugo spoke with distaste, interrupting your staring as you hastily nodded with acknowledgment.

Jyugo continued his grip onto one of your forearms with one hand, dragging your now mobile body over to the first station.

Both of you grabbed a pair of headsets. Placing them over your ears as the test began.

You noticed how the other groups had made this exam into a race as they all argued loudly to who was done first at each station as Hitoshi and Mr. Seitarou tried to calm everyone down in a panic.

You couldn't help but have a miniscule chuckle escape your marginally upturned lips. It was quite an amusing sight to witness as you continued with the final portion of the hearing test.

Whereas your mind being entirely immersed into the test, the boy who stood beside you immediately caught onto this uncharacteristic expression.

His heart felt as if it was going to burst from it's cages.

Cheeks becoming intensified by color.

Jyugo could not stop the building tingling sensation that grew inside him.

How can someone have such a cute smile. Even your small laughter made him feel warm.

He had never seen such an angelic, soft look on such a person.

He couldn't be possibly falling for someone he rarely knew.

I mean you guys never as much once muttered a 'hello' to one another and you go to the same class.

'Maybe I'm just tired...' He tried to think reasonably as to fleet from his thoughts to focus on the remaining of the test.

The hearing test only consisted of playing a number of beeps in different frequencies as you pressed the blue buzzer a couple times. You thought this would be easy since you had pretty decent hearing.

Jyugo grew bewildered witnessing that you concluded before him.

You gave a victorious thumbs up towards his direction, which Jyugo scrunched his nose in displeasure.

Causing you to roll your eyes playfully at the now brooding boy.

"Hurry up before we get too behind." You spoke with haste as Jyugo complied to your request whilst having a small 'tsk' escaping him.

After ending the first task, you both went on to the next which was now marking up your size; weight and height to be specific.

Of course no shoes being allowed at this station you hurriedly began to undo the laces, kicking off your shoes one by one.

The items at this station merely contained; measuring tape and a marker to write with for your height/weight.

Amidst you and him, you were quite short and Jyugo took note to that briskly.

"Your up first, pipsqueak." Jyugo teased with a smirk lacing his pinkish lips.

You glared at his standpoint, annoyed by the new little nickname he made for you.

Though you excused it with a diminutive huff.

You boredly pressed your back against the cold gymnasium wall, awaiting for your height to be measured as Jyugo grabbed at the utensils that were giving.

He stretched the measuring tape out of the roll that it was formerly in before pressing the end next to your feet and then pulling the other end upward towards were the top of your head was.

"Your ___cm..." Jyugo commented aloud a bit astonished with minor amusement. Though, the boy came into abrupt regard at the closeness you both now shared.

Merely bodies almost touching and light tickles to your nose from straggling hairs.

You could feel his faint breathing against your face as the proximity gave you more a clearer look to his beautiful bi-colored eyes.

They were so mesmerizing and full of brightness, you couldn't just look away.

Falling into a deep absorbed trance.

However he would pull away as swiftly as he was on you. His face searing with embarrassment as you felt your [s/c] crumple, licking away the dryness that was forming on your lips.

As seconds passed, neither of you uttered a single word. Only silence filling the awkwardness between you two.

"We.. should.. c..continue.." You muttered out in a light stutter, cursing yourself for the grave mistake.

Jyugo hummed in response as he instantly jotted down your height.

The rest of the task was done in an unpleasant quietness.

'Hopefully we can get through this exam quickly.... I don't know how much I can take of this..' You thought wearily with a frown gracing your features as you moved onto the last station.

'Hopefully..'
_________________________________________
«To be continued»

Hey guys

I hope you all are doing fine.

I am doing well myself, just got back from the dentist and my mouth is pretty num at the moment.

So yeah, i hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

I know it's not that interesting but I'm hoping for the next chapter to be better.

I wasn't so happy on writing this one so I tried to make it as quick as possible.

Well Imma bounce.

Peeeeeaaacccceeee~

•|Love|•

[EDITED NOVEMBER 14, 2022]