Chapter 12

Thank you all for choosing the characters. I only needed three people to answer so much gratitude to those three.

Characters - Jyugo & Nico.

-Love, Noodle.

《╳♚╳♚╳♚╳♚╳♔╳♔╳♔╳♔╳》《╳♚╳♚╳♚╳♚╳♔╳♔╳♔╳♔╳》

You were finally home, away from that ratchet school you now come to hate and for who was the problem of that?

"Dumb Jyugo..." You mumble angrily, your nose scrunched in the process of your frustrated mutters.

However you were going to get such a surprise once you enter your home.

As you came to a stop from fishing for your keys that was misplaced in your school bag, now having them in hand and unlocking your front door.

But before you had approached your way inside your humble apartment, something came to mind.

In the act of this sudden thought playing in your mind, it made a small frown sprawl onto your lips. Your hand slowly limping it's from the handle before falling right to your side.

"Nico..." The name of the person who was caper in your thoughts slipped out sadly.

The remembrance of the boy's hand being handled on your thighs gave you slight chills. You ponder on about why he had did these hasty acts on you.

Weren't you two best friends?

But even more of the question was how did he find out you were a girl?

Yet although putting these questions and filled thoughts aside, you finally gave in and went inside your apartment before closing and locking the door behind.

Now standing at your front door, still in your school uniform, and slouching in exhaustion. You let out a long huff before moving on one of your hands to where exactly was the light switch to only flip it on.

You lifted your head up in a tiredly manner, having your eyelids halfway meeting at your pupils but still letting you be able to see.

Though yet somehow something always has to confront you with a surprise.

Yes, standing at your living room you detect four familiar males simmered down into your couch.

At the most being shocked by their presence in your home, it was also angering.

This was the only place to get away from them but now knowing that also know where you lived it gave off some aggravation.

You thought you would finally have some peace to yourself and along with it being the weekend was now all ruined by only a small group of people who was in your apartment uninviting.

"What the-..." You were soon cut off by your question of Nico's chants from you being home.

"Ah, welcome home, [M/N]" Uno greeted with a smirk, which only made you grumble at his welcomes.

Next stood Jyugo, who had been standing in front of you. How couldn't you notice that the boy was standing right in front of you and also putting up the fact that he was centimetres away from your body.

Jyugo gave you look, a look of something you did not like.

"Y...yes Jyugo?.." You mutter out shyly, having chills run up and down your body with his sudden stares. It made you feel quite uncomfortable.

"Noooothing..." The boy spoken up boredly.

The answer of his made you feel utterly relieved but still having some hint of fear.

[Time Skip]

It felt like you were repeating the whole day over again but with different events happening.

Each time more seconds passed by it made you feel like this would never end.

You tried your best to focus your eyes onto the screen, not exacting your thoughts onto the two who was sitting on your left and right.

The same boys who sat in this position at the cafe. Yes, indeed, it was Nico and Jyugo but this time Nico was mainly converged on the movie you all were watching.

This made you very glad that you didn't have to worry about another boy trying to hit on you but still there was Jyugo at your other side.

You decided to glance over at the direction of where Jyugo was sitting, seeing something that somehow startled the living daylights out of you.

Jyugo was plainly staring directly at you. It gave you so many frights that you retracted your eyes back to where the movie was playing.

Yet you still can't get the feeling of nervousness out of you, your cheeks began to burrow in heat. Feeling all shy suddenly.

"Um...I'm going to the restroom, be right back!" You spoke frantically before jumping up away from the couch and moving your way out of the living room and to your bathroom.

But one thing you didn't notice was that a certain fellow was following you behind.

-..........《╳♚╳♚╳♚╳♚╳♔╳♔╳♔╳♔╳...........-

|Thank you all for reading |