|6|

This exam was perceived as if it was never going to cease.

Without a doubt you thought you would progress with the last task of the exam with absolute agony.

It perplexed you to no end at the idea of another peer having to help with the physical part of this test.

You even cringed at the concept of Jyugo's lanky hands gripping onto your bare body.

I mean at least there were privacy curtains for each group but that still made you shudder with despair.

Your heart rate began to increase little by little knowing that soon you were nearing your destination.

You couldn't go down like this.

You had to find a way out before anything escalate.

By any means possible.

So your head lowered itself, eyes glued to the hardwood flooring of the gymnasium steadying your breathing to calm yourself.

Fingers began to fiddle with the ends of your school shirt as ideas tried to form inside your mind.

Soon light tickles of sweat started to appear on your forehead in slight panic as nothing came to thought.

A sudden hand was placed onto your shoulder making you jerked away immediately from the agile touch.

"Hey... are you alright?" The voice was familiar as it sounded concerned.

Your head tilted back up, eyes glancing at the owner of said words.

Jyugo

"Y..yeah! I'm doing fine.. Nothing to worry about, dude!" You hurriedly play off nervousness with frantic words to relieve the boy's meager troubles.

You couldn't just flat out say,

'I can't take the test because I'm really a girl pretending to be a boy.'

or

'There's something about me I don't want others to know..'

No you had to be smart about this so you deceit instead of being truhtful.

Once again, there was another long pause between you two.

The silence was killing you, only stares to be shared.

Though you couldn't hold it.

This were one of your faults; keeping eye contact.

You swallowed down the forming saliva that pooled in your mouth.

Lightly nipping at the peeling skin of your lower lip in anticipation.

It was hard to get a read on him.

His expression was incoherent, like a blank canvas.

Which made you even more nervous.

'What is he thinking?' You tried to pry with curiosity.

"Whatever, let's get going now." He muttered with a sigh before trotting over to one of the vacant curtains.

Interrupting your thoughts, you followed behind him slowly.

Feet dragging in anguish.

"Go on, we don't have all day." Jyugo said with fleeting patience, gripping his hand onto your wrist before dragging you in.

An unsettling feeling shortly cultivated your senses.

Things were moving too rapidly and you had no say in stopping it.

"What's wrong? You have been acting weird all day." He finally commented, staring you down with a lifted brow.

Jyugo really didn't understand why you were acting in such a way.

It's not like he was going to kill you.

You were just two boys doing physical testing on one another in his mind.

And it completely befuddled him.

On the other hand, you continue to keep stilled.

Pretty lips shut tight as you shake your head in disagreement.

Jyugo decided it was best to let it go, shrugging away all his concerns.

"Let's just start with you then."

Instantly, you felt a pair of familiar lanky though muscular hands grip onto both your upper arms.

You felt as if the balance in your feet happened to start to expel from you.

Buttons on your school shirt being opened one by one.

It was like everything was moving in slow motion.

Heart beating so loud like uneven drumming.

Your shirt soon fell open, slipping from your shoulders in an instant.

Jyugo froze.

Was his eyes working right..

No.. It couldn't be... right...?

'Your a boy..' He tried to convince himself anyway he could.

so why did you have bandages wrapped against your chest?

As if you were hiding something..

Unless...
_________________________________________
|To be continued|

Hey peeps again.

How your day? It's been good, that's wonderful then.

Well my day has been okay, nothing really exciting, the usuals.

I hope you guys had liked this part of the story, I'm trying my best to make sense of this story.

I'm really not good at writing but you know, the more you write the better you get.

So from now on I'll try to update chapters at time whenever I'm free.

Oh and also sorry for the cliffhanger, it's just that my butt is hurting a lot from sitting down and i don't ruin the suspense!

So you know, have a good day and all.

I'm hoping for the next chapter to be better than the last.

Bye byeee~

•|Love|•

[EDITED: NOVEMBER 16, 2022]