Chapter 13

"J... Jyugo?.."

.

.

.

.

"Isn't it such a nice surprise to see us two in a bathroom together?" The boy spoken out intriguingly yet still containing that sly smirk of his.

In different circumstances, you were altogether shocked by the fact of him being in here. You absolutely assumed of locking the door as you made your way into the bathroom.

But guessing by your thoughts, you had miscalculated your assumptions.

"Why are you even in here? Weren't you watching the movie with the others?" You questioned with curiosity slurring in your tone.

Jyugo gave in a sigh before answering.

"The movie got really boring, also with Uno's crying it was getting in fact annoying." He spoke with a slight irritating tone, remembering on how Uno would grab onto him, shaking at him aggressively whilst the shouts he would bunt at the T.v.

You gave a nod, commencing yourself to speak once more but that was soon interrupted with Jyugo talking out ahead of you.

"Besides..." He started.

You examine the boy now giving a slight tilt to his head back; having one hand reaching up to his hair so that his fingers were able to run along his scalp, pulling his bangs onward behind too.

"...This is giving us the chance to finish off on what we started in the classroom~" Jyugo spoke with a mischievous tone, now staring back at you with a smirk.

His sudden words led your cheeks to grow warm, forging in a pinkish tint to form.

"J... Jyugo, I don't think I want to do this..." Nervousness began to waver in you. You took a step back, trying to keep distance from the boy.

However your actions created the doings of the boy to move closer towards you.

This continued on until you didn't have anymore room to move. You were suddenly push down, margin you to fall onto the seat of the toilet. Luckily it was closed so you didn't fall into it but sadly this gave in the advantage for Jyugo once again.

"Now just keep quiet, we wouldn't want the others to find out." Jyugo muttered out seductively into the shell of your ear.

You felt a shudder of fear run through you, you didn't want to accept that this is happening but facing facts of reality it was indeed.

"No...please don't.." You mumble timidly, seeing that the boy was moving in closer towards you; placing one knee in between your legs as for having his hands reached out onto your shoulders.

Soon after he had did that, you felt something wet move onto the crook of your neck.

It continued it's way actions until-

[To Be Continued]

Hello everyone, I hope you all enjoyed this short chapter.

I know that it's short but I'm really sick at the moment.

So please forgive me, also I'm going to only focus on this story at the moment now since like i got a lot of plans for.

Although I know I have schedule for updating my stories but i want to put more attention here so I hope you all understand.

Thanks once more for reading this chapter. The next chapter is going to be more interesting if you know what I mean *wink wonk*

And sorry for the mistakes too, wasn't paying much attention to writing in here with this headache and all lol.

Bye bye.

-Love, Noodle.