|4|

〇 〇 〇 〇 〇 〇 〇

'I'm a girl..'

'I'm a girl...'

'I'm a... girl..'

These three single words continued to repeat over and over in your mind as it fueled more embarrassment each time they did.

'What if he had told someone..!?' You became utterly more frantic with each frightening thought that pop into your head.

Completely groaning out with no care if somebody had heard you or not.

Your fingers began slowly gripping their way into your hair.

You dreadfully glanced your eyes over to the direction of your seatmate.

Feeding into curiosity as you wondered if they paid any attention onto your sulking form next to them.

Which to your surprise they hadn't, you gave out a small relieving sigh in the process before looking back to the front of the class.

You really did wished you had said nothing instead of being so bold in that moment.

'Maybe they won't mention anything about it today..' You hoped with a small withering grumble escaping your slightly parted lips.

'I can trust him.'

And as if on cue you see your teacher, Mr. Tanabata, come running into the classroom with one hand holding down onto his hat so that it wouldn't fly away and the other grasping tightly onto his brief case handle as he hurried himself in.

This actually turned out to be a usual routine as you had soon found out by a few classmates and grew quite use to this daily event everyday.

Although, one thing you couldn't understand was how could he fall for the same prank each morning.

It was pretty baffling to you to say the least.

"Apologies students!.. I guess my alarm wasn't set as right as I remembered.." Mr. Tanabata bashfully apologized before clumsily bowing quickly.

After presumably wiping off the ink that had been dumped on him once again.

Which few of students responded with snickers at him.

Including you giving him a nervous smile.

However, despite all the small bits of laughter that would normally cause him great humiliation along with slight grief, your small smile caught his attention the most.

He didn't know what about it made him feel such befuddlement nor does he know why it caused the uttermost impact on his now flustered state.

Seitarou knew he shouldn't be feeling this way towards to be quite curt an average expression but when you did it he thought it was one of the most beautiful things he's ever seen.

'I.. I need to think rationally... He's my student for goodness sake!'

Shaking his head to rid his blooming cheeks, Mr. Tanabata soon try to compose himself back to normal since he had information that needed to be disclosed to the class.

He would let out a small cough to get the attention of each student once again after regaining presence.

"Though there's a little change in our schedule... So no lecture for today." He mention to all in his usually upbeat but shy tone.

"Anything beats listening to one of your boring lessons any day." A voice suddenly spoke up with a cocky remark.

Causing heads to turn into the direction of the abrupt statement.

You soon caught glimpse of who the culprit was.

That being no other than Uno himself.

Soon joining in agreement with nods and loud hums of approval were his friends; Jyugo, Rock, and Nico.

Or what others called them 'Idiots with Numbers.'

You had found their establish school nickname to be absolutely humorous in a way.

Seitarou then continued on with his statement. Ignoring the troublesome statement that caused him to come down with despair.

"Um.. Today the school assigned us for a physical exam but this time they are not pairing everyone on their own but in groups of three." He informed, gaining audible dismay to the idea.

Especially from one student who didn't sit with this idea very well.

"I better not be paired up with any jack-offs.." A particular gruff voice muttered in more of a demanding tone than hopeful.

You knew this person to be Sugoroku Hajime.

Otherwise known as Hitoshi's older brother.

His suspension was lifted up just yesterday so this is your first time meeting him.

You noticed how much differently they looked from each other.

Though, Hajime's lack of hair caught your eyes the most and the large, cross-shaped scar around his left eye.

Which still didn't change the fact that he was certainly a good looking man if you were being honest.

Seitarou flinched at the sudden statement spoken by Hajime as he quickly took note of his request.

"W.. Will do Hajime..!"

Jyugo felt not as intimidate by said upperclassmen and initiated a slight eyeroll.

"We'll start with.. Jyugo, Uno, and... [M/N]!" Mr. Tanabata announced, reading off a clipboard that was now in between his hands.

Though, as he spoke he noticed the now empty classroom.

"I guess I'll tell them their groups in the gymnasium..." He sighed out with a slight slouch to his back. But the one thing he didn't notice
that one student had stayed behind and that being you.

You felt your heart dropped to your stomach as if you just witnessed a murder right in front of your eyes.

You couldn't believe such a pairing would be plausible since you never once tried to make conversation the two boys.

You thought maybe you'll be set with Hitoshi at least but to your dismay you became very unlucky today.

Soon you felt a long pair of lean, muscular arms wrap around your shoulders.

Giving you a good squeeze before chuckling at your now surprised state.

"I guess we're gonna be partners newbie!" Uno remarked with a wide smirk displaying across his face.

Which made Jyugo sigh with a shake of his head by his friend's playfulness.

Instantly Seitarou began to name out the other groups once everyone settle inside the gymnasium.

His words drowning out from your hearing as you start to grow frantic by the dilemma you were placed in once again.

'Why me..?'
_________________________________________
«To be continued»

Heeelloo everyone~

I'm so sorry for not being as active with this story

I'll try my best, I've just been very busy with things!

But I do hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you-

Gooodbye peeps~

•|Love|•

[EDITED MAY 26/22]