Chapter 18

Your mind had been pondering on about the recent events that occurred in the past few days.

This has been happening to you oftentimes since that the major events that was suddenly pushed onto you was quite shocking to you.

But for the most parts you were almost utterly feeling alright or good.

Yet, today was seemingly different. You felt entirely off for some apparent reason.

But you quickly brushed it off as nothing. At least you were at somewhere calming, a park, to per say.

The bench you were sitting on was actually comfortable for any ordinary bench. You were indeed starting to feel nicely for once.

"The sky is looking quite beautiful today." You muttered out in a satisfying tone. Your head was tilted up slightly so that you were able to stare at the beautifully shaded blues in the sky.

"Not as beautiful as you~." You suddenly jolted by the hearing of a flirtatious, cheery tone.

Your eyes swiftly glanced it's way over to the anonymous perpetrator of the sweetly toned of voice.

It truly had stunned you on who was the mysterious person, and that to say of Nico on who it was.

"Ni... Nico!.." You spoke astonished by the fact of seeing him here out of all places to be.

Nico seemed like the type of person who stuck with his group of friends so it was quite a shocker to see him without them.

The greenette suddenly began to approach you slowly at the starting but then as he came closer to you the pace of his speed was accelerating really quickly.

Up until now he was standing quite near you, his body was in a restful position for a moment before swiftly kneeling down onto his knees.

It had felt like Nico's demeanor was changed so suddenly in a instant. It was quite chilling at the most but you brushed it off as if nothing bad was going to happen.

It's Nico for goodness sakes.

The boy's head was hung low for some reason. He looked as if something was bothering him.

You decided to go ahead and question what was the matter of his situation.

"Nico, is something wrong?" You asked in a softly concerning tone.

It took awhile before the boy had spoken up but when he did, he never lifted his head up to look at you while speaking. He only continued to stare at the ground as well as still being on his knees close to you.

"I feel... upset for no supposed reason.." Nico mumble out with a low, dismal tone.

"May I... have a hug?" Nico asked solely out of the blue and without any hesitation from you whatsoever you pulled the male into a gentle hug of yours.

A couple seconds had passed by before Nico decided to hug you back with wrapping his feminine but also slightly muscular arms around you too.

You thought that this giving of you was quite generous, Yet, you still felt something was off, like if something was going to happen.

But you decided to push that thought aside since you were starting to like the gentle hug that comforting the petit boy who was before you.

Although, you began to feel slight movement from the boy. It was like he was trying to move into some position during the hug.

It had been in 20 seconds since the little hug had started, however, you felt a small stinging of pain being placed onto the crook of your neck.

You winced out lightly in a whimper before Nico pulled back with a wide smile plastered on his lips.

"Thanks, [M/N]!" Nico praised with his signature giggle before jumping up from his knees and clasping his hands together, still having his cheerful smile as always.

The boy then skipped away as if nothing happened at all.

"H... Huh?.."

[To Be Continued]

Hey, everyone.

I hope you're all doing quite well.

And aswell hoping you guys will enjoy this chapter.

Yes, a Nico chapter!!!!

Please enjoy do enjoy this chapter and have a good day~.

Love.